Sergio Agüero

hardyboy

Useless signing. Nothing can justify it for me. He has clearly passed it and has nothing to offer. If Messi and Aguero starts in a CL knockout game, Only god can help us.

serghei

LOL Suarez is not comparable with aguero, peak Suarez was a machine, a terrific player. Peak Suarez was three times better than peak aguero who was also a worldclass player in his prime but c'mon people Suarez was a beast, a lion.

Even washed up Suarez is better than washed up Aguero imo.

Mateka

Suarez is third in La Liga this season for mins per goal.
In the Premiership mins per goal he is behind Salah andVan Nistelrooy, in sixth place.

Last edited:

fergus90

If we got an actual young/class striker as well as one of Depay and Aguero I'd have been pretty pleased.

But getting Depay and Aguero together is just depressing. Great business if our aim is to continue getting slapped up in Europe though.

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Suarez is third in La Liga this season for mins per goal.
In the Premiership mins per goal he is behind Suarez andVan Nistelrooy, in sixth place.

I dont know whats your intention is but just because someone has more goals doesnt mean he is a better player. If you really think peak aguero was better than peak suarez, then my friend you should start watching football matches.

xxxxxx

I honestly hate this signing. He's too similar to Messi. He's lost a lot of his pace and is injured too much. Massively declined. We all know damn well he's going to be a starter.

We as well kept Suarez if we were going to do this type of signing. Say what you want about Suarez, but he at least shows effort and looks up for the games. Aguero looks like he's lost whatever fight that was in him. That Penalty the other week said it all.

Laporta has clearly got him in just please Messi. And this why I think we should have released Messi last season. We can't properly rebuild whilst Messi is here.... and I honestly love Messi. He's still a great player, but we need to move on sooner or later. Putting our future in the hands of a 34-year-old who could easily sulk or lose motivation next season if we're doing shit.

Mateka

I dont know whats your intention is but just because someone has more goals doesnt mean he is a better player. If you really think peak aguero was better than peak suarez, then my friend you should start watching football matches.

I am not referring to number of goals. I am referring to number of minutes on the pitch to get a goal. Aguero in the Premiership is number 1. Suarez, a terrific player, is only number 6.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I am not referring to number of goals. I am referring to number of minutes on the pitch to get a goal. Aguero in the Premiership is number 1. Suarez, a terrific player, is only number 6.

I dont know if you are either stupid or trolling. Have you ever thought that Suarez had fewer chances? Or that his chances were more difficult to score? To say that one player is better than the other because of a statistic is stupid.

JamDav1982

Suarez was not playing CF when first moved to Liverpool and in far poorer side than Aguero arrived to and nor was Suarez.

Ridiculous to then compare them on minutes per goal.

Both at their peak in EPL Suarez was better and it isnt even close.. then he left.

Mateka

I dont know if you are either stupid or trolling. Have you ever thought that Suarez had fewer chances? Or that his chances were more difficult to score? To say that one player is better than the other because of a statistic is stupid.

Aguero might have had fewer chances. Aguero chances may have been more difficult to score.
Suarez goals per minute, was calculated over 110 games. 9577 minutes on the pitch, so a fair reflection. He is a terrific player. but was ranked 6th. Aguero number 1 on minutes per goal.

Home of Barca Fans