Sergio Agüero

mc_lovin

Hated the idea a few months ago, but now I am genuinely excited. We can't start the season without a CF again (at best we should have 2). Even if one is just an older squad player like Aguero (hopefully).

El Guaje

Anyone read latest tweets and rapports? He apparently only wants to come if Messi stays. Amigo levels through the fu***** roof. I’d tell him to go to hell.

clemente

Anyone read latest tweets and rapports? He apparently only wants to come if Messi stays. Amigo levels through the fu***** roof. I’d tell him to go to hell.

So like Pjanic, De Jong, Griezzman, and most likely every transfer last decade? Playing with Messi is bigger selling point than playing for Barcelona

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

Amigo levels through the fu***** roof. I’d tell him to go to hell.

Why would a 33 years old Aguero comes to Barca on discount if there is no Messi? what is the incentive for him?
If Messi leaves, we are simply one of the worst top teams in Europe, and easily the worst of Liga top 3, a player like Aguero won't sign for a young project but to compete and add a trophy or two for his CV.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Why would a 33 years old Aguero comes to Barca on discount if there is no Messi? what is the incentive for him?
If Messi leaves, we are simply one of the worst top teams in Europe, and easily the worst of Liga top 3, a player like Aguero won't sign for a young project but to compete and add a trophy or two for his CV.

This.

PSG want him too since Icardi sucks and can offer him more money. No point to even consider coming to Barca for him if not for Messi here.

Mateka

I do not see Messi leaving at this stage of his career. I see Aguero attracted to Barca because of Messi and a 2 year contract. Aguero hardly played this year for City due to injury and COVID . Whether he will last another 2 seasons, City do not think so.
Messi and Aguero together for Argentine , I remember as average. Garcia ?Kun will score goals until the age of 100. He is a legend, a myth. And a fabulous teammate.?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans