Sergio Agüero

Fati_Future_BallonDor

More than a top tier amigo.

tumblr_inline_pafgnt9RMe1t2gkce_400.jpg

:lol:

Rory

Man people acting like Aguero is Messis third cousin twice removed, who played one game against 5 year olds and scored 100 goals. Now Messi pulled some strings to get him a place here.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Man people acting like Aguero is Messis third cousin twice removed, who played one game against 5 year olds and scored 100 goals. Now Messi pulled some strings to get him a place here.

It's more so we moved on Suarez who could be considered a similar a level to start a rebuild but instead are now signing another older player in his place and moving backwards/sideways. The benefits of Augero over Saurez is that he'll be on much lower wages, isn't (hopefully) guaranteed a starting spot and has much better build up play.

Rory

It's more so we moved on Suarez who could be considered a similar a level to start a rebuild but instead are now signing another older player in his place and moving backwards/sideways. The benefits of Augero over Saurez is that he'll be on much lower wages, isn't (hopefully) guaranteed a starting spot and has much better build up play.
Yeah those points are fair and anyone who?s said this I agree with. It?s the people saying Aguero will be useless etc that I can?t understand.

I get signing Aguero might seem silly when we let Suarez go but I feel letting Suarez go is different because he had personally run his course here. He?s clearly shown he has something to give but just not for us. Aguero could very well be the same, ran his course at City but still something to give.

JamDav1982

Aguero if fit will be fine as option off the bench and 5m wages are not all that high but his fitness is the risk clearly.

If he is a starter and Barca spend season looking for a formation that covers legs of players that cant run nothing will have moved on from Suarez/Messi time.

Interlop

Aguero is a killer in the penalty box, and he won’t waste easy chances like Suarez. I think he’ll be a great addition considering he’s wages, will make Messi stay and probably will score like 20+ goals and next year we can go for Haaland. The only think I worry is how do you fit him in the system with him and Messi both not tracking back and almost 0 pressing upfront.

Kul_z

He is 32, not 36.

He can score 15 goals or atleast as Griezmann who could score 35 if he was good finisher

Griezyboy from france nt would have 40+ goals, if he can play against croatia week in week out he would have 50+ a season

malvolio

if griezmann managed 13 goals in la liga this season, a fit aguero can manage 20 or more easily.

what we are looking for though is not someone who scores the 3rd or 4th goal in a 5-1 win. we need aguero to step up and kill games that we are drawing. even if those games are vs smaller/medium teams. that's what we lacked all season.

Home of Barca Fans