Sergio Agüero

JamDav1982

One of Aguero records was goals per min. Much better average than Suarez. Suarez was brilliant but also toxic. Aguero good temperament.

Again... Aguero came into biggest spending team in league and at CF.

Suarez came in to poorer side and not at CF.

The levels both showed Suarez had by far the higher peak of the two and not even close.

Messigician

Ag?ero: "Guardiola told me 'I don't want you to talk to any other team apart from Bar?a'. It was an immense joy when they contacted my agent."

iniestaGOAT

One of Aguero records was goals per min. Much better average than Suarez. Suarez was brilliant but also toxic. Aguero good temperament.

Aguero at his prime vs Suarez? ITs not up for debate. Suarez was in much higher level just like eto.

Prime aguero was never good enough for barcelona or madrid. He did well to make a career for himself in england.

Morten

Aguero at his prime vs Suarez? ITs not up for debate. Suarez was in much higher level just like eto.

Prime aguero was never good enough for barcelona or madrid. He did well to make a career for himself in england.

Also, as if Aguero had exemplary temperament, David Luiz may have something to say about that....

Home of Barca Fans