Sergio Agüero

SmilerBam

Aguero is much more consistent with his technigue than Suarez is. I think he'll not waste as many passes as Luis did.Anyway, like i said, when your alternative is Martin Braithwaite, we should be happy we got Aguero. Just hope he'll be injury free.

Interlop

It is reported that he’ll earn 6M gross at Barca, that’s 3M net. At the press conference they talked that he had a lot of bonuses in his contract so I think he’ll earn around 5M net if he performs good and we win something. All in all I think that’s solid.

Jadentheman

The last two seasons Suarez could barely trap the ball, his first touch was trash. He killed so many counters in a dead halt because of it. He was a shadow of the player he had previously been.

Just because he became motivated at AM and was placed in a system that benefited him being lazy doesn't change the fact he was trash for us for two whole seasons. Didnt show up in the CL, didnt press at all, and yelled at youngsters while being in poor form himself. He had to move on. Not our fault the board wasted 120mil on Griezman and didnt properly replace him.

Let's not forget he still underperformed in CL for Atletico

clemente

Wow didn't expect him such pay cut, even Roberto is making more than him (asking for even more), already getting on the good side of the fans

CatalinR10

It is reported that he’ll earn 6M gross at Barca, that’s 3M net. At the press conference they talked that he had a lot of bonuses in his contract so I think he’ll earn around 5M net if he performs good and we win something. All in all I think that’s solid.

wtf only 3 mil net ?

kudos to him if true

FinBarcelonafan

It is reported that he?ll earn 6M gross at Barca, that?s 3M net. At the press conference they talked that he had a lot of bonuses in his contract so I think he?ll earn around 5M net if he performs good and we win something. All in all I think that?s solid.

Sounds too good to be true. Super low salary for Barca.

The way Barto was throwing money around even Barca's ball boys make more than 6 mil a season.

Home of Barca Fans