Sergio Agüero

ajnotkeith

Not only is our squad very subpar it's also full of injury prone players so we will never be full strength in a season, making our true level even worse. Terrible squad planning

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'm confused. Tachycardia is when someone has heart rate of 100 or more when doing nothing. Average heart rate of footballer when playing is 150 - 180. So obviously his heartrate will be over 100 for a good 5 to 10 minutes even after stop playing. Did they specifity his heartrate was a good bit after the game or during it? Because when during it or shortly after it, it doesn't make sense.

Bobo32

I'm confused. Tachycardia is when someone has heart rate of 100 or more when doing nothing. Average heart rate of footballer when playing is 150 - 180. So obviously his heartrate will be over 100 for a good 5 to 10 minutes even after stop playing. Did they specifity his heartrate was a good bit after the game or during it? Because when during it or shortly after it, it doesn't make sense.

No not from what I read or what was posted here.
A bit useless to speculate from the information at hand, but from the description it sounds like it could've been some sort of tachy-arrythmia

Messigician

🚨🚨🚨[ @verobrunati🥇] | Medical tests at the hospital revealed that Kun Ag?ero has an irregular pulse.

Deffs from vaccine

Get well soon Kun

Gaudi

������[ @verobrunati��] | Medical tests at the hospital revealed that Kun Ag?ero has an irregular pulse.

Deffs from vaccine

Get well soon Kun

He actually had covid, a long one, but it must be vaccine, right?

Home of Barca Fans