Sergio Agüero

Windhook

The heart problem could be alarming. The last thing I want to see is someone breaking the hearts of millions like Eriksen, especially at Camp Nou.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
I'm starting to think our club is either cursed or someone at the club is purposely putting stuff in the players water and hired by Real Madrid... Okay probably not but like I wouldn't be surprised this is depressing :cry:

JamDav1982

Ridiculous signing to try and keep Messi happy.

Injury prone 33 year old with a knee that needed regenerative work and heart issues in past.

Moronic signing.

Windhook

Yeah, sad news but health is more important. The rate of recurrence of such problems should alarm FIFA and UEFA to stop this stupidity of organising this non-stop football cycle.

Bobo32

Yeah, sad news but health is more important. The rate of recurrence of such problems should alarm FIFA and UEFA to stop this stupidity of organising this non-stop football cycle.

Yeah. I think it should also lead to them not using any blue furniture in their lobbys anymore! Remake the FIFA and UEFA logos! They should stop having representatives with thin hair! This is surely the time to introduce multiball, it could get rid of the recurrence of such problems!

As I am apparently a cardiologist, I can tell you all that the saying goes: "atrial fibrillation once, means atrial fibrillation forever". We do not know if it is atrial fibrillation in this case I do not think, but it is my qualified guess.

ajnotkeith

Depay, Aguero, Dembele, Fati... And Braithwaite coming off a long term injury too... So many forwards but none of them turn up for work lol

We will have more problems with this front line later in the season

Home of Barca Fans