Sergio Agüero

Sergio

Sergison
I read last week that Milan were trying to sign Hulk, which didn't really make sense. But it could be they plan to cash in on Pato now and replace him with Hulk. Pato is the better player of course, but with his injuries, would probably get more gols a season from Hulk. Maybe Pato is possible for Barca then.

iookram

He won't be going inter who will probably get tevez and man city will probably get sanchez. I think he will either end up at real or chelsea.

I remember reading that Atleti have an agreement with Aguero that he'll not join Madrid.

Co0ter

Quack! Believe all are amazing players
But I'd take him over this two
Pato>aguero>hulk

I would bust the ultimate nutt if Pato joined Barca. Even with consistent injuries and limited service, he finds ways to score goals. Probably the best, youngest natural goal scorer out there....And that is EXACTLY what we need.

However, we could of gotten him a bit cheaper before with injuries and Milan not winning anything. If they win the league this season they might be able to keep him- he's done his time at Milan and has shown that he appreciates what they did for him. Time to come to Barca.

Last edited:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Hulk is easily better than both Pato and Aguero.

Nah... Different qualities to the other two, but still.

Aguero is different class, he could be one of the two or three best players around at a different club. I'd like that club to be Barcelona but I dunno where he'd fit in...

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
Nah... Different qualities to the other two, but still.

Aguero is different class, he could be one of the two or three best players around at a different club. I'd like that club to be Barcelona but I dunno where he'd fit in...

as i said before, rotation with villa and pedro.. and messi sometimes...

Aguero -------- Villa --------- Messi

H

hhc_barcelona

agüero vs barcelona

as good as rooney.

better than pato,hulk,rossi etc.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Barca doesn't need to spend big for another striker. I instead go for Juan Mata. He could be a good option as a back-up and won't cost mammoth money!

dalitis8

Banned
I want this man or Rossi for next season...preferably this man.

45mln euros and he is Blaugrana baby...come on, we are the biggest club in the world...we should be able to splash...

Home of Barca Fans