Sergio Agüero

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Signed a new contract with Atletico, heard that his release clause has been reduced but I haven't bothered to look into it to see if there's truth to it.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
REdused? Why would atltico reduse his clause? With higher clause thy could negotiate to get higher offers and everything, i dont get the logic in that.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
REdused? Why would atltico reduse his clause? With higher clause thy could negotiate to get higher offers and everything, i dont get the logic in that.

Presumably it was at Kun's request. As in, he'd sign the new deal but if a club came in and paid the now reduced amount, he'd get to leave.

Atleti are a selling club tbf.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
his release clause is now €45m.

he's practically begging you to sign him.
If only Roman would give Carlo the money to sign him... And he'd be allowed to play in the CL too. He's more than once spoken about playing for Chelsea/living in London, all we gotta do is pay the cash really, and it would be wise to do so before somebody else does(gtfo Inter). Out of all the top young forwards in the world he's the most realistic target, too bad it ain't happening.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
I know... But this way they will probably get even less, and cant negotiate with freedom since 45 is a must accept price.

If the clause was lets say 60, they will dfinitelly got those 45. :) that was my point.

dalitis8

Banned
If only Roman would give Carlo the money to sign him... And he'd be allowed to play in the CL too. He's more than once spoken about playing for Chelsea/living in London, all we gotta do is pay the cash really, and it would be wise to do so before somebody else does(gtfo Inter). Out of all the top young forwards in the world he's the most realistic target, too bad it ain't happening.

Roman has better things to do now than throw his money after a soulless club.

It is back to-your-rightful-place-time for Chelski.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I know... But this way they will probably get even less, and cant negotiate with freedom since 45 is a must accept price.

If the clause was lets say 60, they will dfinitelly got those 45. :) that was my point.

I mean 45m is still too good if Atleti gets one for Aguero. Eventually I believe he will leave for something between 35-40m. I doubt anyone pay 45m for him really.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Apparently we made a bid for him which was rejected by Atletico. Sounds like it was around the 38m mark.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
If Agüero leaves for 45 ( or 38 )million he'll be the most expensive player ever bought by Atleti and the most expensive player bought from Atleti ( "beating" Torres who was sold for 30 million ).

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Sergio Aguero has signed a contract extension with Atletico Madrid to end speculation linking him with Tottenham.

Spurs were reported to have lodged a club record £38.5million bid on Sunday night for the Argentinian international.

The 22-year-old hitman agreed a two-and-a-half-year extension to his existing deal on Monday.

The new deal, formally signed at a contract presentation in Madrid, is thought to include a reduced buy-out clause.

Despite the speculation, the striker was keen to publicly commit himself to the club, insisting he will not be leaving the Vicente Calderon.

"I'm staying here because I want to," Aguero told the club's official website

H

hhc_barcelona

kun better than villa and pedrito,

please come to barcelona..I hope.

only 35 millions. euro. 22 years.

Home of Barca Fans