Sergio Agüero

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Aguero's transfer is actually the worse of the two, because despite his superior quality, he'll want to be off to Real Madrid in a year or two whereas Carroll will give Liverpool years and years of service.

Yeah, I think it's merely a stopover...Of course, it could depend on how things go with City

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Aguero's transfer is actually the worse of the two, because despite his superior quality, he'll want to be off to Real Madrid in a year or two whereas Carroll will give Liverpool years and years of service.

<meta charset="utf-8">
Yeah, I think it's merely a stopover...Of course, it could depend on how things go with City

Sergio

Sergison
I wouldn't have thought so, they're not very good with nicknames and the like.

I mean they call Pato "Alexandre Pato" as if it's his name or somethin', but they embraced the hell out of Chicarito so maybe?
I don't mean about it being a nickname, rather pronounced properly, Kun rhymes with moon, not pun, which is a sorta awkward word in English I believe, like the N word you cant ever say.

jairzinho

Can't wait to see him play in EPL. He definitely has to start, well at least not from the beginning. The amount of talent City has amassed is just ridiculous. If Mancini doesn't win at least EPL, i think he'll be out the door.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I don't mean about it being a nickname, rather pronounced properly, Kun rhymes with moon, not pun, which is a sorta awkward word in English I believe, like the N word you cant ever say.

shit, yeah, I'd forgotten about that! I suspect it will get dropped. I've only ever heard Sky's La Liga boys call him Kun Aguero, everyone else seems to refer to him as Sergio.

but if they pronounce it Kun rather than Koon, I will die of laughter.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I keep hearing it's £90million?

edit: or 43m plus add-ons

anybody know the official price?

£38m.

the £90m takes into account the value of his contract. which no one uses as an official standard of measure (although maybe they should). The Sun have just used it because it's a jaw-dropping figure.

Sergio

Sergison
shit, yeah, I'd forgotten about that! I suspect it will get dropped. I've only ever heard Sky's La Liga boys call him Kun Aguero, everyone else seems to refer to him as Sergio.

but if they pronounce it Kun rather than Koon, I will die of laughter.
Bring Ron Atkinson back for commentary of City games then, am sure he will have no quibbles using the correct Spanish pronunciation of Kun - though he will be using it every time Yaya is on the ball I suspect.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Bring Ron Atkinson back for commentary of City games then, am sure he will have no quibbles using the correct Spanish pronunciation of Kun - though he will be using it every time Yaya is on the ball I suspect.

"it's Koon! what a lovely pass to Coon! he lays it back to another Coon! COON! COON! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!"

*after the game*

"I am not racist. I was one of the first managers to give black players a go."

Sergio

Sergison
"it's Koon! what a lovely pass to Coon! he lays it back to another Coon! COON! COON! COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNN!"

*after the game*

"I am not racist. I was one of the first managers to give black players a go."

Hahaha, yeah he always throws in his West Brom players being black as proof he isn't racist. To be honest Ron making black people work for you doesn't really prove that.

Best piece of TV I saw was a documentary about him after that Monaco incident, trying to teach him not to be racist. Bearing in mind the premise of this show was him trying to prove he is NOT a racist - They took him to a museum of segregation in the US, which he preceded to go up to one of the exhibits - a gollywog statue for selling ice cream in the 30's or something, and said, "Am not being racist, but that is just funny". Classic Big Ron.

lovebarca

city is no stopover for kun...
several papers reporting that atletico inserted clause that city can't sell him to real madrid for at least 2 years
great....

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Hahaha, yeah he always throws in his West Brom players being black as proof he isn't racist. To be honest Ron making black people work for you doesn't really prove that.

yeah, exactly.

Best piece of TV I saw was a documentary about him after that Monaco incident, trying to teach him not to be racist. Bearing in mind the premise of this show was him trying to prove he is NOT a racist - They took him to a museum of segregation in the US, which he preceded to go up to one of the exhibits - a gollywog statue for selling ice cream in the 30's or something, and said, "Am not being racist, but that is just funny". Classic Big Ron.

:lol:

I can so picture him saying that as well.

what a tit.

Home of Barca Fans