Sergio Aguero

PaulFCB

Banned
Was Messi incapable of making friends in all these years at Barca?

I mean, all I've heard was about Pinto, kinda lol.

Tomchin

First Marquinhos, then Koke, now Aguero, I guess we're going for all the most difficult targets this summer? ;) My guess, Suarez will be next in the coming days.

Maria

I know. Another reason not to get him. Messi needs to be jolted from his sleep and it's not gonna happen in comfort of his friends.

I don't necesarilly disagree with this, but why is it that Xavi can recomend Villa, Dani Alves does the same with Neymar, Pique and Puyol can lobby for years for Cesc, coaches are named at La Masia or the first team only because they played for Barca and from today Puyol will be Zubi's number 2 only because of what he represented for this club but it would be a problem if we would bring Kun only because he is Messi's best friend?

Was Messi incapable of making friends in all these years at Barca?
I mean, all I've heard was about Pinto, kinda lol.

Messi was friends with Ronaldinho, Deco, Sylvinho, Milito, Pinto, Mascherano, Dani Alves and more recently Cesc(but I suspect that this friendship is mostly because Antonella and Cesc's girlfriend are so close). So if you only heard of Pinto is probably because you only read the Madrid papers.

Last edited:

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
First Marquinhos, then Koke, now Aguero, I guess we're going for all the most difficult targets this summer? ;) My guess, Suarez will be next in the coming days.

Hope bout we add Di Maria to the list the RW we need #freeDiMariatoBarca

PaulFCB

Banned
Ronnie, Deco, Sylvinho and Milito are long gone. Though I do remember something from back then, hell, it's been like 6 years since R left but at the same time it feels like yesterday that I finished high school then.

I don't really read papers, exception in this period just to see what they write about the mercato, else I hardly click on mundo or sport / marca or as and I usually skip gossip articles cause I'm fed with them from the local press here.

Home of Barca Fans