Sergio Aguero

L

linetty

Aguero's father says Sergio would love to join Barça but Man City is making it impossible to happen. I hope he forces a move so we can see Messi&Aguero bromance at Barça :D

Aguero's case might be similar to Neymar's. He's a player that this board is ready to spill around 60M on. South American, great dribbler, friend of Messi = fits the profile.

Maria

Nobody knows.They just linked him too us because Bartomeu said something about him.Just like with Koke.

And at the same time Bartomeu only said something about him because the same journalists who were saying that Messi won't sign a new contract if Kun isn't bought by Barca asked him.

Stric

Aguero's father says Sergio would love to join Barça but Man City is making it impossible to happen. I hope he forces a move so we can see Messi&Aguero bromance at Barça :D

Aguero's case might be similar to Neymar's. He's a player that this board is ready to spill around 60M on. South American, great dribbler, friend of Messi = fits the profile.

Not sponsored by Nike, though, which is a huge turn off for our club. Especially if it's a high profile signing.

Egert

Estonian Culé

It might be yeah, If Messi wants him, he will be here in a few months. #16 is owned by Boss, Agüero will get #61.

L

linetty

It might be yeah, If Messi wants him, he will be here in a few months. #16 is owned by Boss, Agüero will get #61.
I don't think the number means much.

He will get the #16 when Xavi hangs up his boots and Bossquets gets the #6 :wub:

JamDav1982

Not sponsored by Nike, though, which is a huge turn off for our club. Especially if it's a high profile signing.

Do you actually believe that?

What players have the club signed and not signed on the back of their boot deal?

If anything it is a win for Nike getting a player who they dont sponsor individually to be pictured every week in a Nike kit.

ammarfcb

ze special one
u have to factor in how shit zubi is...so if a player is 30m then u have to add the 40% (zubi stupidity rate(, his barca price is 42m.

aguero is properly 45-50 worth...so 70m

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Have two ball hogs in the frontline in Messi & Neymar - want another one

Niether can play on the right either, and humble Leo aint doing it :lol:

The Aguero brigade amaze me

H

Haruko The Goon

u have to factor in how shit zubi is...so if a player is 30m then u have to add the 40% (zubi stupidity rate(, his barca price is 42m.

aguero is properly 45-50 worth...so 70m

If they accepted 70m, and that's a big if. Who would they go after for a replacement? Nobody I can think of. Maybe Suarez, nobody else.

Home of Barca Fans