Sergio Aguero

L

linetty

I have seen a quote from Messi that says it is a myth that he i Agueros childs god father.

That goal article probably just believes the myth and is hardly evidence.
It is complete bullshit, Aguero has confirmed it is fake.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Our blockbuster signing. :mou:

Bo54Ca5CUAAdega.png:large

Jägermeister

You'd put him in the center and let Messi play behind him. It would be Neymar Aguero Alexis up front and Busi Messi and Iniesta in midfield. Total offence overkill....
We must make sure to strengthen our defense first, though.

SwiftGuyver

You'd put him in the center and let Messi play behind him. It would be Neymar Aguero Alexis up front and Busi Messi and Iniesta in midfield. Total offence overkill....
We must make sure to strengthen our defense first, though.

:p

that sounds sooo good in theory but not sure how well it would work in reality...

still if we could get Iniesta playing the 'Xavi role' and Messi where Iniesta would usually be that could be pretty epic...

Neymar....Agüero....Alexis
.....Messi.............Iniesta.....
..............Busquets..............

:worthy:

CityFanInPeace

Don't bother signing Aguero if you're going to put him on the right. We don't put him there because he's ineffective.

He would probably take over Neymar's spot on the left as he'll chip in 30-40 goals when healthy. And then what will you do with Neymar? His best position is central with a tall support striker who can pass.

I love Sergio but he is fragile. So many times this year he's not made it through one half of football. Glorious player but he'll spend months on the treatment table, often before big games.

Last edited:

Ursegor

World Champion
He is injured all the time. Like ALL THE TIME. Would be a waste of money. He is also not as good as people think he is ("if we get Kun we don't even need a defense anymore"). When Mancini played him in wide positions he scored 12 goals in 30 games last season, including penalties. Would be hilarious to see him on the right, even if he moves central most of the time. He is a ball-dweller who needs to play behind another mobile #9. Neymar-Messi-Agüero would stiffle the entire midfield.

Home of Barca Fans