Sergio Aguero

CatalinR10

I think Di Maria should be allowed all of that cake, he's looking a bit.....boney

dim.jpg

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Marca is better than Barcelona media for sure, and probs the best Madrid paper. I know that sounds crazy but they are right more and more these days...

SwiftGuyver

Marca says he really wants to come here, but it's City that's the problem.

let's assume this is true...

Kun would certainly cover Lucho's desire for a new 'mobile 9' and playing in front of Messi alongside Neymar and/or Alexis/Deulofeu could be absolutely lethal especially if they have the right midfield & defence behind them.

if he really wants the move to Barca he needs to push for it I'm afraid although I'm not sure why City would be so against it to be honest - he has missed a lot of games due to injury the last 2 seasons, they also have Negredo, Džeko & Jovetić for their forward options and they could ask for Cesc as part of the deal/straight swap so a world class talent who wouldn't cost them anything and could be classed as a homegrown player.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
City said that if someone wants to get him, they would need to come in with an offer that matches what Bale went for. Difference between that and saying he's indespensable. But of course we shouldn't even think about spending a sum that is remosely close to that on him.

H

Haruko The Goon

City said that if someone wants to get him, they would need to come in with an offer that matches what Bale went for. Difference between that and saying he's indespensable. But of course we shouldn't even think about spending a sum that is remotely close to that on him.

When did they say that?

Galning

Agüero wants to come every single year. The problem is that he likes the £ he gets at City as well. Every single year he flirts with Barça but then goes on to extend his contract. There is no way Barça is able to lure away a big name player from Manchester City who has 3 years left on his contract unless he really pushes for a move, which he never does.

Useless rumour, he isn't coming.

Home of Barca Fans