Sergio Aguero

Morten

Worldclass for City, shite for Argentina. Its strange, its not like he has much less support on the national team either, plenty of talent around him.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Worldclass for City, shite for Argentina. Its strange, its not like he has much less support on the national team either, plenty of talent around him.

If you're referring to the WC, he was obviously not 100% fit.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Haters gonna hate. He is a goal scoring machine. He may not do that great for argies but he is definitely one of the best strikers and i would take him over higuain tbh.

P.S. Before someone bashes it is just my opinion that aguero could do well for barca than higuain. I like aguero more than higgy too. And if anyone is inconsistent it is higuain.

Last edited:

DinhoR10

I'd put Koke, Neymar, Robben, and Neuer ahead too. Aguero is a brilliant striker but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I hesistated to put Neymar or Koke because of their age but when I think about it Neymar has an insane international career and koke for some reason can't stop getting assists.

Antimadridista1

I don't know about you guys but I also think that Di Maria is a much more complete player than him. I mean, if I had to choose two offensive players in Argentina's squad it would definitely be Leo & Angel.

Home of Barca Fans