Sergio Aguero

Chainsaw

Killahead
Aguero 'had' potential to be considered a World's great but he's way below the par at the international level to cosider him among the world's top 5 or 10 or even 20.

Btw the last night goals were nothing special. One penalty and two gifted goals don't make anyone among the top 5 in the world. Talk about gross exaggeration!

Alik

Aguero 'had' potential to be considered a World's great but he's way below the par at the international level to cosider him among the world's top 5 or 10 or even 20.

Btw the last night goals were nothing special. One penalty and two gifted goals don't make anyone among the top 5 in the world. Talk about gross exaggeration!

What I liked about him yesterday was his perfect finishing. And once he started running, the defenders couldn't catch up.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, most likely top scorer. City are more reliant on him than any team are on any players this season, really. They'd be worse without Aguero than United would be without David de Goliath. City would be something like 10th IMO.

L

linetty

Yeah, most likely top scorer. City are more reliant on him than any team are on any players this season, really. They'd be worse without Aguero than United would be without David de Goliath. City would be something like 10th IMO.
What about Arsenal and Alexis?

Morten

Briliant striker, i dont support city, but i hope for Agueros sake that he can achieve the impossible and stay almost free of injuries for the rest of the seasn. Would be interesting what kind of numbers he could achieve.

Home of Barca Fans