Sergio Aguero

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I know that you and I don?t see eye to eye on this, but Messi chose $ over loyalty to the club that had given him everything (and vice versa). That?s my opinion, eh! He could have signed a contract extension sooner earning a modest wage (after all of the money he had already earned) instead of going to a filthy oil club that promised him a bloated contract that we couldn?t offer him. As a Barca fan, I?d rather see Real Madrid win the CL again than PSG. Staying here, that would have been the loyal path to take, and I think every Barca fan hoped that he would have retired here and kept on fighting for the club.

Moreover, the decision to let Messi go happened suddenly. Hence why no proper farewell occurred. But, beyond that, the club felt disappointed that he chose the path that he did. Obviously! He?s the GOAT, and a Barca GOAT at that! An analogy: It?s hard to honor an ex girlfriend who chose another dude over you after a 15-20 year long relationship, right? Ha!

That's a weird take unless you just woke up from a coma.

He didn't choose to leave Barca.

Also as a Barca fan I would never want Real Madrid to win the CL considering they're our actual rivals, our biggest rivals, but that's just me being me.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
What's all the fuss on him joining PSG?

Hilarious how [MENTION=22850]delancey[/MENTION] and other people consider Real the 'cleaner' club, when in fact they were masters of financial doping, spending hundreds of millions on players and robbing their way to trophies.

No chemsity as a team, too many divas and a shit league.

delancey

That's a weird take unless you just woke up from a coma.

He didn't choose to leave Barca.

Also as a Barca fan I would never want Real Madrid to win the CL considering they're our actual rivals, our biggest rivals, but that's just me being me.
Don?t get me wrong, I don?t sit behind the TV set and cheer Real Madrid on! But I would prefer a Spanish team to do well against PSG, no doubt! A strong and successful Real Madrid in Europe (and other Spanish teams) keeps the competitive nature alive, and pushes us to do better.

Rassvet

So sad. Another career ruined by the 'vaccine'. Just lucky that it's not his life. First Eriksen, then Aguero, now even Lindelof had to have a heart monitor put in. And these three at least survived (for now at least). So many other players in lower none high profile leagues, dropping down like flies, and not having that luck (of surviving). :cry: And these are just football players, not to mention how many among other population. How much longer, how many more players, and more importantly ordinary people have to lose their life before all this is exposed, and people creating/supporting this start getting put to prison? :angry: (or worse, wouldn't mind that at all)

cringe

Rassvet

Feels nice that he got the last goal in his career against Real Madrid, hope he enjoys retirement, arguably the best striker in the PL-era after Henry.

Great PL striker but he usually disappointed for Argentina and never did much in CL.

Daisymorr

Absolute PL legend. Pity his career had to finish this way but he will be remember as a great. I have him behind Henry and Shearer in the PL but better than Rooney (as a goalscorer anyway). His minutes per goal is incredible.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
what's that got to do with anything? if he went to marseille everyone would have clapped like seals for choosing a challenge at a former european giant etc.

ok mate.

Don?t get me wrong, I don?t sit behind the TV set and cheer Real Madrid on! But I would prefer a Spanish team to do well against PSG, no doubt! A strong and successful Real Madrid in Europe (and other Spanish teams) keeps the competitive nature alive, and pushes us to do better.

like their last 3 champions league victories right?

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans