Sergio Busquets

slicknick

Pretty soon I'd say.

Messi winning it for Argentina gave me hope for the future. Just like he won after so many heartbreaks , so many finals lost , so much trash thrown in his way , so much pain ....

Barcelona is due a CL soon enough for all the suffering starting from the Roma and Liverpool chokes untill now where we are currently in the Europa League.

We're gonna win the CL in max 4 years.

Fingers crossed.I am optimistic with this new gen youngsters, though it is quite hard to put a timeframe, without meaningful transfers to some key areas

Messigician

Sergio Busquets has asked Barcelona to leave in January, but Xavi told him to stay until at least the end of the season.

? @sport

Kul_z

Damn. 10 days left until this bum's return to haunt us. Just forgot that this turtle exists, it was nice to cheer for someone who had legs in this wc.

Messigician

Barcelona want to meet up with Sergio Busquets as soon as possible. Everything is open. He could leave now, in the summer, or to renew. It will depend on the player, but Xavi wants him to stay.

? @Alfremartinezz

Iniesta Ultra

That Emiliano last minute save made me reflect and want to see the Casillas vs Robben save again.

My surprise when I see that the opportunity stemmed from Imhotep challenged for the ball like a wet fart then failing to close down. :lol:

Somethings never change.

Mcry's non-pen goal in the final came directly from Messi getting dispossessed. Almost everyone here in groupthink fashion blames Imho for xavicross induced emasculation.

Porque

Mcry's non-pen goal in the final came directly from Messi getting dispossessed. Almost everyone here in groupthink fashion blames Imho for xavicross induced emasculation.

True. Imagine playing Busquets and Messi in the same team. Teams like Bayern would probably score 8.

Horatio

You're welcome

Media would have destroyed Messi if France had gone to take the win like that. I was @(#*ting my pants at the time. Now, haven't seen anyone bring it up except for you.

malvolio

Media would have destroyed Messi if France had gone to take the win like that. I was @(#*ting my pants at the time. Now, haven't seen anyone bring it up except for you.

Messi carelessly lost the ball to Coman, but attacking phase had two-three more steps before ball reaching Mbappe. Either way, media seems to praise Mbappe for the game performance because of the goals. Few remember the actual performance put in by Messi, all those attacks he created, near assists that were fumbled by his colleagues etc

Home of Barca Fans