Sergio Busquets

Givenchy

Somewhat surreal he and Alba could both be gone come the summer, the last pieces of our golden generation.

I, along with many others have been critical of Busi in recent years and imo it was very much warranted especially in Europe but the guy is not only a Barca legend, he's one of the greatest DMs in history, respect for that. I thought Pep was nuts getting rid of Yaya back in the day but Busquets just took that midfield to another level.

Glad he goes out on a high with La Liga.

Blanco

As a fan of Madrid i am very happy that he is leaving, you will feel how good he is (even in the last seasons), when he is gone. As a fan of football i am sad, because i was used to watch him for so many years. Incredible consistency, became the best in the world in his position in his first or second season and was top 5 until the end. Second greatest player for Barca imo, after Messi. Not saying he was better than Iniesta in his prime, but he was incredible all the time, performing from day 1 till the end.

malvolio

He and Messi were in sync when it came to reading the game and making a pass.

Imo he had a higher natural talent than Xavi and Iniesta.

Busquets :worthy:

wisconsincule

Legend no doubt. Happy he is leaving though. Every good thing comes to an end and if we want to return to European glory we need someone who is more agile.

Home of Barca Fans