Sergio Busquets

Messi983

Sergio Busquets feels the project is incomplete and wants to help the club finish it, reports TV3. #FCB

Sergio Busquets changed his stance about leaving Barcelona after visiting Saudi Arabia. @gerardromero #FCB

Welcome back, Busi.

mc_lovin

Even when they announce they are leaving they don't :lol: Barcelona, eh.

Personally I would welcome it though. Busi+a young DM (hopefully Diaz) is vastly preferable to the likes of Amrabat, Neves, Zubimendi... rather spend on Roque.

Kul_z

Sergio Busquets feels the project is incomplete and wants to help the club finish it, reports TV3. #FCB

Sergio Busquets changed his stance about leaving Barcelona after visiting Saudi Arabia. @gerardromero #FCB

Welcome back, Busi
Just. Dont.

FCBfan22

If he stays now with all of the ceremonial shite and tributes...

SMH.

And as we know from the Messi case, we can't reduce his salary by more than 50%.

Bobo32

Two very nice articles by Sid Lowe about this player:
Not that it’s about the numbers; Busquets is almost the anti-stat, the footballer who can’t be measured or so easily deciphered. He had begun as a forward, coming on to score on his debut for Barcelona B but as a senior player he didn’t dribble, didn’t score goals – 20 in total – and didn’t provide assists. He was a defensive midfielder who didn’t “defend”: he was not all heroic tackles, preferring to step out than dive in. He wasn’t a great athlete, or didn’t look like one. He didn’t cover countless kilometres and he didn’t move fast. The ball did, though, when it was supposed to. And when it was supposed to slow, it did that too. So did his mind. Busquets just knew. He saw.
Listening to Busquets talk, to the analysis, watching his hands draw shapes and formations, fingers as players; hearing him dissect teams, from Spain to Barcelona, Manchester City to Internazionale, it seems implausible that he won’t be a coach. “I am going to try. I would like to get my licence and prepare myself for it. I have an idea. The difficult part is managing a dressing room with 25 players, all with their egos. I’m interested to see if I can communicate with them, and convince them of what I want.”

Home of Barca Fans