Sergio Busquets

IL Professore

Defining the Undefined
PEOPLE OF THE FORUM
i need your assistance. the group of football fans i hang out with are very anti-barca. and the new trend is to bash on busquets. they constantly make fun of him, his looks, his "skills", his speed. can you guys give me some good arguments to defend busquets that i can use saturday night at the bar.

also if it helps, 2 are manutd fans and 3 are real fans, im the only barca fan. one of the utd boys went as far as saying fletcher is better than busquets.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
are-you-not-entertained.jpg

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
PEOPLE OF THE FORUM
i need your assistance. the group of football fans i hang out with are very anti-barca. and the new trend is to bash on busquets. they constantly make fun of him, his looks, his "skills", his speed. can you guys give me some good arguments to defend busquets that i can use saturday night at the bar.

also if it helps, 2 are manutd fans and 3 are real fans, im the only barca fan. one of the utd boys went as far as saying fletcher is better than busquets.
The key part here is not arguing why Busquets is so great and awesome. It is why you have such shit friends.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
The key part here is not arguing why Busquets is so great and awesome. It is why you have such shit friends.

special K speaks the truth.

but really, just tell them Busquets is a lanky version of Guardiola as a player.

and if they still have a blank face, tell them Guardiola was the Xabi Alonso of his day. only more defensively capable. and cooler.

if they STILL rip on Busquets, get some new friends.

W

woobie

What gneg said. And Professore, look back a couple of pages for a post of Irv's - I think that expresses very well why Biscuits is so good. If you want a skills example, you can either look toward the 78th minute or so of the November clasico where Biscuits has a lovely backheel or take Del Bosque's word on the matter when he said that if he could be a footballer today, he'd be Busquets. And you can always ask your friend the United fan if Fletcher won a World Cup at age 21. :D

Home of Barca Fans