Sergio Busquets

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Marcelo deserved it.

[YOUTUBE]zG0O5RUoDLc[/YOUTUBE]

No. If Busquets really made a racist remark, regardless of what it was a response to, he deserves to be the one on the ground (instead of Pedro) getting stomped by Marcelo.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
If he said a racist remark (and I didn't know we had so many lip readers here) that's problematic and I hope he gets his ass kicked by Barca's black players.

However all his dirty play is what makes him a legend.

desoe

It's kinda strange that we discuss what he could've been said, without actually knowing what he really said. Just saying.

desoe

But the problem is that we'll probably never know what he said, because I guess you do not expect Sergio to show in national air making confessions.

And following this, we will probably continue to act in this useless matrix - "IF he said that....".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't it all start from Marca or some of the Madrid-based newspapers? Well, I highly doubt that they were using the services of lip readers too, but one thing we could be sure about is that they will be "reading" or "hearing" exactly what they would want to.

And I'm not trying to say that Sergio is not capable of making a racist insult, but nobody here could prove he's done it, I guess. So, why not protect our guys from the rampageous Madrid press, until we're absolutely sure there's a guilt.

Last edited:

veryfatchocobo

I find it funny people were theory-crafting about what made Zidane the best header in the world in the WC finals, but it turned out to be a urmom joke.

Last edited:

yeswecan

First , in match vs inter , he did one of most stupid , most notorious playactings ever. then after one year he came back completeing his job , doing another stupid , dirty diving . if players like xavi , messi , iniesta get respect for the club with their playing style and their attitude , a player like busquets simply ruins all of them in just 2 games.

Hate you busquets , And of course , can't wait to see you out from my fav club .

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
Sergio have won me over the past couple of years as I wasn't one of his biggest fans.

If this is true, I'll just be ashamed he's a Barca player...

gingerless

First , in match vs inter , he did one of most stupid , most notorious playactings ever. then after one year he came back completeing his job , doing another stupid , dirty diving . if players like xavi , messi , iniesta get respect for the club with their playing style and their attitude , a player like busquets simply ruins all of them in just 2 games.

Hate you busquets , And of course , can't wait to see you out from my fav club .

i love when all those trolls come here after their team get raped by us then all they do is insult busquets and show a video of his peek-a-boo incident :lol::lol: busquets is pure gold i love him

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
The monkey conspiracy theory reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Kramer purported to be a credible lip reader...How can anyone take that fragment of a moment and be certain of what he said?...It's awfully juvenile to draw that sort of perverse conclusion...I mean, has Marcelo said anything?...Exactly

Moreover, were it to be true, he'd be dead to me as a player...But I really doubt that is what was said, I'm sure it was some sort of insult (Hence covering his mouth) but racist?...We have an expression in American culture, it's called 'Piling on' and that's what is taking place

Home of Barca Fans