Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

I want to know if Busquets said that to Marcelo before or after Marcelo stomped on Pedro's leg.

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
Seems i did something wrong my message was deleted why ? i didnt insult anyone !

did u praise mourinho? then it must be deleted

even we won..i actually embarassed to watch busquets diving..not just it's a diving..it's also so obvious..

mlampa

Alves acting, Pedros lame behavior and now this monkey business is what happens when you lower yourself to RM's level. It will only backfire and hurt the clubs reputation. But when someone stands up and says it wrong and that one is ashamed (i did in alves thread) I´m told to "gtfo", "find a new club" and that I´m just a "resident ibra fan boy" ... for the record Ive been following Barca ~1985. Thats 25 years. And this shit disgust me. And the club got to stand up and put them idiots down. Behave! And for the rest of the fans who dont seem to understand exactly how much shit like this costs a club in goodwill. Well ... I can only feel sorry for your stupidity.

gingerless

Bojan the admin is a picky guy. My 'Respect the Apes' post is gone as well. Chill out.

no, they just delete anything that had to do with the first offence

if they can prove he did it then take any action necessary but don't forget the rivals... i want arbeloa punished too (if those accusations are true aswell)

F

Flavia

I don't care when he did it and as a response to what. I love Sergi but that shit is inexcuseable. ban him for the second leg.
If he said "mono". I've tried reading his lips on the video, and I can't actually say he said that.

Pablo

For example, for words like 'money' or 'moldova' you dont have to cover your mouth with a hand..

For words like Mono, you do..

Busquets is a very dirty player, i think anyone agrees to that..

CesDel

He could have said tonto too.

Anyway marcelo do act like a monkey sometimes (carefull look that I say ACT and not is)
[YOUTUBE]DRUPb6IoULI[/YOUTUBE]

Home of Barca Fans