Sergio Busquets

D

DesertSoul

Alright I just joined the forum...and this whole situation with Busquets has really set a fire under my ass...which is why I felt the need to join and post. Anyways I have seen the footage on youtube and you can tell he said mono. Personally I hope this is the last time we see him in a Barca jersey. Barca does not need somebody like that.

FORCA BARCA>>>MES QUE UN CLUB

D

DesertSoul

:ohmy:
Talk about overreaction...

So you are telling me you support a racist?

Hell I would much better have Yaya back than have a racist on my team. You know that after everything is said and done this is gonna be his big moment at the end of the season. Not only that but there are people on the team (Keita and Abidal) who are of the same race...so total disrespect...I guess you have not though of that...

Last edited:
W

woobie

See Meta and Plip's posts above. There's no sound objective proof - at least nothing that's been released - that Busquets said or did anything racist. It's a bit premature to condemn the guy.

D

DesertSoul

Well I would like everybody, that has not seen the footage, to go onto youtube and look it up...then i would like everybody to go onto Sport and read how Toni Freixa said that Busquets official words were "long nose." YOU GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME. Listen I love Barca with all my heart. That is why the badge rest over your beating heart. Barca is more than a club a club to me. Maybe to everybody else they are just a team. And if he is found guilty this will be disgusting for the club. Busquets comes through the youth ranks...an image I do not want for the club. And if I am wrong, I am a man and I will admit to that.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!

Hell I would much better have Yaya back than have a racist on my team. You know that after everything is said and done this is gonna be his big moment at the end of the season. Not only that but there are people on the team (Keita and Abidal) who are of the same race...so total disrespect...I guess you have not though of that...
Them's be fightin words on my block.....

:lol: you gotta chill though. Or are you telling me you support the accusations of real madrid which neither you nor them can prove? Even with possibly altered film.

W

woobie

DesertSoul, the Madrid-based media has a long and distinguished history of manipulation of images and videos - they routinely airbrush people out of photos to make goals appear to be offline, put together montages to blame Guardiola for inciting violence, etc etc etc. The youtube clip you refer to is THEIR production, complete with little text at the bottom oh so helpfully informing us just what Busquets said. I'm not about to take their word for anything because they've shown themselves to be far from objective and prone to wild manipulations.

JonM

Alright I just joined the forum...and this whole situation with Busquets has really set a fire under my ass...which is why I felt the need to join and post. Anyways I have seen the footage on youtube and you can tell he said mono. Personally I hope this is the last time we see him in a Barca jersey. Barca does not need somebody like that.

FORCA BARCA>>>MES QUE UN CLUB

You seriously thing they would get rid of a key player because of something he might have said?

The only thing they can do is:

Pep: Busi, did you call Marcelo a monkey?
Busquets: No, I said he had "some nerve".
Pep: Well, in the video, it looks like you did. But I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. I just want to tell you that racism is unacceptable in this club and if any player shout a racial slur at an opponent, there will be serious consequences. Do you understand?
Busquets: Yes Mister.
Pep: Alright then, go be awesome.

That's it, as long as Busquets denies it, nothing will ever happen.

F

Flavia

As many people said here before, there is no concrete proof Busquets said anything. More than that, even if he did, that is not enough to label him as racist. You're being too judgmental on him, based on "evidence" brought by real madrid. The same madrid that edited a video to make pepe look good, and dani alves, a diver.

Busquets said he didn't say anything, and I believe him. And I've seen the footage many times, there's no way you can say for sure what he said. And marcelo not reacting is also something that makes me believe he didn't say anything.

like I said in my the main thread, why are people trusting the bias video evidence Madrid providing?

video evidence is supposed to be impartial. they subtitle the clip with the racist words! they slow it down and zoom in on his mouth! THEY ARE PUTTING THE IDEA HE SAID MONO INTO YOUR HEAD AT THE SAME TIME AS YOU WATCH WHAT SHOULD BE UNBIAS FOOTAGE. these are hundred year old manipulation techniques.

and for anyone that doesn't think your senses can be manipulated, I wanted you to watch this video. your ears will hear the words that you see on screen, despite them not being the words to the song.

Busquets may well have called Marcelo a monkey, but that video doesn't prove a thing. all it does is prove that Madrid's tech guys would make Franco proud. that shit is propaganda at its finest.

This should be quoted every page, until this matter is ended.

Home of Barca Fans