Sergio Busquets

desoe

Of course I can. I could say everything in a good way, if I mean it like this. Only if you knew the way I talk with some of my friends.. :D

Yugi

seriously you fucking haters, go and learn to play football like Busi does, if you are finnished than you can call him cunt

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
the people that hate on biscuits just dont understand... Barça needs him alot.. he feels a very imporant role in our team and imo plays somewhat like pep...

Tezemery

If i could play like any player it would be Busquets he has it all he can pass, dribble, hes got tricks, he can tackle, mark, he can play in defence or midfield and he never stops running the guy is a legend.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
No player has ever proved me so wrong, I thought Busi didn't have nearly what it takes to become a decent DM and will always be a liability for Barcelona.

What the fuck do I know...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
if Cesc doesn't come, he could get No.4, yeah.

but I kinda like him & Pedro at 16+17. it symbolises how they came through together, from nowhere.

plus I always called Busi the Catalan Roy Keane, and he wore 16, so yeah. :lol:

Seamus

Played brilliant the other night, I was never a big fan of his, but after that display I am sold!!! The passing, control, the few dummies and work rate were all superb the other night.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
sobhhe.gif

Home of Barca Fans