Sergio Busquets

F

Flavia

sobhhe.gif

:lol:

Brilliant. Now I can see the anteater more than ever.

jamrock

need to figure out away to integrate in him to the xaviesta name has its now the 3 of them that are like one beautiful piece of art

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
He was so good on Saturday, brilliant performance. Was so calm on the ball, and defensively he made a lot of challenges. Just what we needed from him. Even the English press had to admit he played well.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
November 2008 in Toure thread I said I'd play him over Ivorian so i guess I was among first band-wagoners. :)
He was obviously Pep's favorite from the get go and Toure felt that. He is prone to some blunder mistakes and made a lot of people angry with his antics.. but you can't but accept that he fits this team like a glove.

Good call from the club to not let him play for Spain U-21 this summer.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Good call from the club to not let him play for Spain U-21 this summer.
Not really sure about that. We know they give in a lot to keep Messi super happy.

Why not give this kid his wish to play with his old friends. After all, this U-21 is where he normally should be. Bit disappointed they didn't let him to be honest.

the-don

He should go it only comes ones in your life to play such a tournament.He dont look likes a 21 year old he looks like 23 24 :D

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
U21 would be a massive step down for him. He played last summer, and he'll be playing next summer. Better for him to rest I think.

Home of Barca Fans