Sergio Busquets

X

xaviniesta

Were you especially tense the day before the final?

No, we went to take a walk in a park and after eating, I took a siesta. I sleep before games without any problems.

You can sleep before a game in the World Cup?

Yes, without any problems.

Was the worst part of the World Cup the concentración?

The worst thing about the World Cup was that every interview started with, “two years ago, you were in the third division.” Every day! And I thought, “yes, and one year ago, I was eating spaghetti.”

You hugged Casillas after Iniesta’s goal, why?

Because I was alone in the middle of the field. Iker cried… and I began to cry. But immediately I thought that there were five minutes left, and so I had to concentrate.
2010-07-1106.jpg

this guy is absolutely legendary. how on earth could you take a siesta couple of hours before one of the most imprtant game of your life?

read more here:
http://conlaroja.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/one-year-later-xavi-busquets-pique-at-el-pais/

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

The worst thing about the World Cup was that every interview started with, “two years ago, you were in the third division.” Every day! And I thought, “yes, and one year ago, I was eating spaghetti.”

:worthy:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Were you especially tense the day before the final?

No, we went to take a walk in a park and after eating, I took a siesta. I sleep before games without any problems.

You can sleep before a game in the World Cup?

Yes, without any problems.

You hugged Casillas after Iniesta’s goal, why?

Because I was alone in the middle of the field. Iker cried… and I began to cry. But immediately I thought that there were five minutes left, and so I had to concentrate.
2010-07-1106.jpg

this guy is absolutely legendary. how on earth could you take a siesta couple of hours before one of the most imprtant game of your life?

read more here:
http://conlaroja.wordpress.com/2011/07/11/one-year-later-xavi-busquets-pique-at-el-pais/

the most awesomest player in the World.

Busi. :worthy:

Galning

:lol: Spain is just copying everything Barça does. Even the corners are Barça-style. Definitely a waste of his talent, aren't there any CB's out there who could manage to play against Lichtenstein?!

LaMessiah

:lol: Spain is just copying everything Barça does. Even the corners are Barça-style. Definitely a waste of his talent, aren't there any CB's out there who could manage to play against Lichtenstein?!
Should they try and play like Inter? Half the team is Barca, what do you expect? They have a championship formula with championship players

Home of Barca Fans