Sergio Busquets

Barcafan 2304

Big time...

But the biggest disaster of yesterday, was the Asexis injury. That really foils Pep plans for the next couple of months or so.

It is mate, very unfortunate. I think we have options in that Cesc can do a job in a forward position, so that does give us another consideration but yes, Sanchez loss is a big blow

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Busquets not being a CB wasn't really a problem yesterday. Agirretxe's header was beastly as he was moving backwards when he got it, so he was moving away from the defender. and the second goal was a clusterfuck which had nothing to do with him.

you people have these agendas, and then you just bring them up after every fucking game. it's pathetic. just because you were right with one yesterday (Keita was awful at DM) doesn't mean you're right with all of them.

Mascherano had been to India and back and played 90 minutes twice during the international break. and Abidal still hasn't fully recovered from his cancer operation. we have Milan midweek, and then Valencia and Atletico in the week after. if he had played those two here, and one or both picked up an injury (as Alexis did), then what?

this is a long season.

Barcafan 2304

Busquets not being a CB wasn't really a problem yesterday. Agirretxe's header was beastly as he was moving backwards when he got it, so he was moving away from the defender. and the second goal was a clusterfuck which had nothing to do with him.

you people have these agendas, and then you just bring them up after every fucking game. it's pathetic. just because you were right with one yesterday (Keita was awful at DM) doesn't mean you're right with all of them.

Mascherano had been to India and back and played 90 minutes twice during the international break. and Abidal still hasn't fully recovered from his cancer operation. we have Milan midweek, and then Valencia and Atletico in the week after. if he had played those two here, and one or both picked up an injury (as Alexis did), then what?

this is a long season.

Kinda agree though i would like to think Busquets will not play much in that role. Hope my critique yesterday did not come across that way because genuinely, this lad has been immense for Barca over the past 12-18 months. Just dont think it is fair to expect him to slot into that position when he is clearly uncomfortable there.

W

Worms

He's the best DM in the world,hope he slots right back into that position once Pique is fit.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya

this is a long season.

Agirretxe's such a beast tho. He might get around 15-20 goals this season, with a good possibility for a few more.

But Meta, we can probably agree on the fact that Busquets is not a CB? And IF he'll play at the CB he needs somebody like Masch / Puyol to keep him alert all the freakin' time. We've seen previously as well, that he's no CB, even though he has improved a bit in that position.

I would rather have Bartra playing that spot, to be fair.

Barcafan 2304

Agirretxe's such a beast tho. He might get around 15-20 goals this season, with a good possibility for a few more.

But Meta, we can probably agree on the fact that Busquets is not a CB? And IF he'll play at the CB he needs somebody like Masch / Puyol to keep him alert all the freakin' time. We've seen previously as well, that he's no CB, even though he has improved a bit in that position.

I would rather have Bartra playing that spot, to be fair.

Agree with that. Surely Bartra will get a chance soon?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
:lol: @ getting served

Is it the 40m City bid that you guys talking about? I'd say 'shove it up your oil filled ass you crazy mother fcker' to them

Home of Barca Fans