Sergio Busquets

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
40m? perhaps if they were bidding for one arm.

40m per arm, 120m per leg, 80m for the torso and 600m for the head (for he is a footballing genius).

so 1bn.

W

woobie

th_tapiro.jpg

veryfatchocobo

Busquets not being a CB wasn't really a problem yesterday. Agirretxe's header was beastly as he was moving backwards when he got it, so he was moving away from the defender. and the second goal was a clusterfuck which had nothing to do with him.

you people have these agendas, and then you just bring them up after every fucking game. it's pathetic. just because you were right with one yesterday (Keita was awful at DM) doesn't mean you're right with all of them.

Mascherano had been to India and back and played 90 minutes twice during the international break. and Abidal still hasn't fully recovered from his cancer operation. we have Milan midweek, and then Valencia and Atletico in the week after. if he had played those two here, and one or both picked up an injury (as Alexis did), then what?

this is a long season.
I agree with you actually. I thought he could've done better, but Aguirretxe is indeed a beast. I hope he doesn't start as CB tomorrow regardless. I don't want this to turn into the Man U game, where he was the sole reason for both goals.......

Theconomist

40 million is a fair price considering the price Aguero went for.
I'd say considering our financial situation it's a good deal too we can promote a B player to rotate with Mascerano or trade for De Jong :p

W

woobie

Busquets for De Jong?

Not in a million years.

Actually...Busquets for anyone -- not in a million years. He's fundamental to the midfield play (and yeah, not the best cb in the world but nobody's claiming he is).

Vegy

I hate to do this... but he was the sole reason we drew with Milan. Horrible defending, out-jumped by Silva, outpaced by Pato, even his passing looked sub-par. I NEVER want to see him in CB position again.

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
how to put it.... I wasn't entertained the least bit.

Too much rage atm to even come up with something rational.

Home of Barca Fans