Sergio Busquets

FlyLo

He got turned inside out time and again and didn't mark his man properly. To top it off, he was sloppy in possession.

V

Valon

A much much better performance from Busqi tonight than in the weekend.

beef-supreme

Qualitay. Confident on the ball, good positioning off it, sat back but didn't play as a DM, rather as CM - Inter were blunt and we didn't need a DM.

V

Valon

puyol syndrome.

you can trust this kid in big games and clutch situations.

the consistency in smaller games will come with age.

I hope so, because he plays a great game today and then a mediocre game next it's like he's making one step forward two backwards. I still believe in him though as he's still young. :D

beef-supreme

I hope so, because he plays a great game today and then a mediocre game next it's like he's making one step forward two backwards. I still believe in him though as he's still young. :D

I would say two steps forward, one step back ;) That way we can know that Busi's only gonna get better!

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Thought he was really outstanding tonight, very impressive. Inter have a physically imposing midfield and he went to to toe with them and won.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Top performance tonight, he wasn't bad at the weekend either, Sport rated him as the best Barca player in Bilbao and MD rated him near the top. Sometimes people on here expect him to do too much. When it matters Sergio comes up trumps and he's yet to fail us when it matters.

Home of Barca Fans