Sergio Busquets

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
A seriously daft sending off last night but I thought he was playing pretty damn well until the handball. Less training time with Henry is required.

:lol:

he wasn't at his best last night, giving kaka a bit too much room (but conversely he shut xabi down really well which limited CR's effectiveness).

but it was a big time rookie mistake with the handball, especially as abidal was behind him.

V

Valon

Yeah gave Kaka big space but fortunately he was living up to his name being 'kaka' (crap)

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Showed his immaturity yesterday and could have easily cost us the 3 points. Played ok up to that point, but I really hope Yaya gets a run now until the ACN because that was plain retarded by Biscuits.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think he was losing too many balls in midfield and when a DM makes bad passes, defenders will have a though time... He still needs to mature in that sense, sometimes he should just pass backwards (not like against Atlético, hahaha) or sideways, it's awesome when his through passes work, but when they don't it's pretty dangerous for our back four... Hopefully he'll learn a lot from this match, and clearly Pep whipped his ass after the game...

beef-supreme

One stupid match from him isn't the be all, end all. Everyone knew that he had this sort of a MVB moment coming, better that it happens sooner rather than later so he can learn. Otherwise he's been good this season and he deserves to be where he is.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Yaya should play until January, Biscuits needs to mature.

And that ain't gonna happen sitting on the bench, which is why Pep has him out on the pitch. Yaya won't be playing until he stops acting like a petulant child, if you have a problem with how many minutes you're playing then you go to the manager, you don't go to the press unless you're trying to destabilise the situation and manufacture a move away from the club.

E

Esteve

I'd rather have Yaya there ahead of Busquets. Nothing to do with last night, I'm not gonna change my opinion because of one incident like that. I just prefer Yaya covering the back four. Unfortunate that his agent is a dick.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Well noone knows if he's done that already, he could easily have spoken to Pep behind closed doors. The press have been nagging away at that situation all season, he hasn't spoken on it until now, Pep has done most to create this problem.

iced1776

And that ain't gonna happen sitting on the bench, which is why Pep has him out on the pitch. Yaya won't be playing until he stops acting like a petulant child, if you have a problem with how many minutes you're playing then you go to the manager, you don't go to the press unless you're trying to destabilise the situation and manufacture a move away from the club.

And you know for sure that Yaya hasn't talked to Pep himself? 99% of the noise is his agent anyway. The bottom line is that he deserves to play, Busquet's immature decision making has single handedly lead to a lot of conceded goals this year, and could have been disastrous yesterday had Madrid not already been fatigued at that point.

NebbyCulé

I agree with you, it will only make things worse.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
And you know for sure that Yaya hasn't talked to Pep himself? 99% of the noise is his agent anyway. The bottom line is that he deserves to play, Busquet's immature decision making has single handedly lead to a lot of conceded goals this year, and could have been disastrous yesterday had Madrid not already been fatigued at that point.

ahem. busquets manhandled inter's midfield. busquets is a puta and you ought to live with that.

iced1776

Who didn't manhandle Inter? A 10 year old would have mandhandled Inter that game with the performance they gave.

Home of Barca Fans