Sergio Busquets

iced1776

My point is that the Inter game is a bad point of reference because they played so poorly that anybody would have looked good against them. Yaya isn't a physical player? imo he's a much stronger tackler than Busquets, not as aggressive but definitely more precise and definitely stronger.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
And you know for sure that Yaya hasn't talked to Pep himself? 99% of the noise is his agent anyway. The bottom line is that he deserves to play, Busquet's immature decision making has single handedly lead to a lot of conceded goals this year, and could have been disastrous yesterday had Madrid not already been fatigued at that point.

Well noone knows if he's done that already, he could easily have spoken to Pep behind closed doors. The press have been nagging away at that situation all season, he hasn't spoken on it until now, Pep has done most to create this problem.

I didn't say he hadn't spoken to Pep, just that the issue should be kept behind closed doors. In all honesty I see Yaya's behaviour as close to a sackable offence and it can't be tolerated.

iced1776

Other than this last round of articles, I've only seen quotes from Yaya's agent. The only thing I've seen him quoted as saying is that he wants to stay with the club and succeed.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
inter were shit because what little creativity their midfield could have mustered up was thoroughly snuffed out by busquets. he was awesome. and he was even good in el clasico, just not AS good. he took on lass and xabi quite well though, I'd say.

I didn't say he hadn't spoken to Pep, just that the issue should be kept behind closed doors. In all honesty I see Yaya's behaviour as close to a sackable offence and it can't be tolerated.

to be honest I'm quite saddened to see a player I like so much come out with those kinds of statements. it is, quite frankly, bullshit. he has no right to be saying that kind of shit in the press when, honestly, he's never looked worthy of taking his place back from busquets.

now he'll have a chance because of the red card, let's see if he takes it.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Yaya was never going to look worthy when his game time was so intermittent. You need a run of games to find your feet and he hasn't had that.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He needs to stop heading the ball. Seriously, just leave it out.

wholly agree.

on the deck he's pretty studly, though.

but in the air is one area where yaya is unquestionably one of the best DM's in the world. not only does he win headers but he's really good at directing them away from danger.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
We need to chop his forehead off.

Or grease it so the ball just slips into his feet when he wants to head.

85 passes and 78 were good. So his bad passes really form a threat to us, even if it just a small amount of his passing in total.

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
valdes gets it... agreed with gneg.

the awards are given for poor concentration/ball watching/bad tackling/horrible passing

Home of Barca Fans