Sergio Busquets

DucdeOrléans

he pulled Busi back by the arm, which is why there was a "bodycheck" - great spot by the ref.

I noticed this as well Meta. Initially I thought it was one of Busquets usual "dives" (call it what you want) but I don't think Castro deserved a yellow card for that.

We look MUCH better in the midfield when Busquets is playing. He is such a crucial part of our success and despite this he is still underrated by far too many.

B

beautifulgame

I noticed this as well Meta. Initially I thought it was one of Busquets usual "dives" (call it what you want) but I don't think Castro deserved a yellow card for that.

We look MUCH better in the midfield when Busquets is playing. He is such a crucial part of our success and despite this he is still underrated by far too many.

I didn't see the play (had an exam) but a purposeful arm tug constitutes a 'professional foul,' thus a textbook yellow card.

I haven't seen the play so if it wasn't as I stated feel free to lambaste me. :)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Noticeably hampered by injury. Range of motion during pivots impacted. Came through for us at times and took a hard spill on track.

51wlg2.jpg

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
His first 30 minutes were absolutely fantastic, stuff legends are made of... After that he made a couple of careless passes but overall pretty good...

abual3bed1

Patrick Viera (best DM in the past 2 decades): I like watching Sergio Busquets .. his style is easy and smooth .. some people don't watch him well .. but for me he's the best in his position now and a very important part in Barca's style and success ..

X

xaviniesta

Patrick Viera (best DM in the past 2 decades): I like watching Sergio Busquets .. his style is easy and smooth .. some people don't watch him well .. but for me he's the best in his position now and a very important part in Barca's style and success ..

:worthy:

Richard.H

Yet another amazing performance by Busi. I'm surprised no one noticed. He's slowly but surely becoming one of the favorites for me on the team. Most consistent player on our team IMO.

Home of Barca Fans