Sergio Busquets

abual3bed1

you and me are fans. their reactions must be different from ours in such conditions.
of course, it was not only a nasty scene but it also had a nasty meaning that our thin squad got even thinner in the worst time possible, and that's exactly why it needed strength to witness. He might have remembered his terrible memories of past injuries he had witnessed, he might have though "F*ck no another injury" which was also a very legitimate thought, but it's better to control yourself and keep it under the surface in such condition. this can help yourself and your team mates to regain focus and confidence.I'd like to make it clear that I do not mean to blame Cesc here, but I was suggesting what was the better, more mature reaction and hoping for him to grow both as a player and a person. Cesc will gain this control with time.

I know he should've pulled himself together .. but he's a human after all ..

B

barcelonista

tumblr_lyw7byskpK1qdwjsho1_400.gif

I know what Cesc must have felt after seeing Eduardo´s and Ramsey´s legs broken, must have been pretty terrible feeling it again

Bah. In reality he was just thinking: "FUCK FUCK FUCK, Busquets and Iniesta out, people now will see me being shown up in central midfield without their support."

:troll:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
15 stitches...I'm not sure how the player is going to be able to play against Los Che let alone in the coming week...Can't risk opening that wound up and developing an infection or compounding the injury...Must be a lot of inflammation and bruising going on at the right knee, as well

As it stands now, the infirmary includes the following: Afellay, Fontas, Villa, Pedro, Alexis, Iniesta & Busquets...Uncanny misfortune in terms of injuries this season

Home of Barca Fans