Sergio Busquets

Alissa

I've said it about thousand times already but I just love loveeeeeee him. What a beast he is, and that turn yesterday, even Xavi would be proud of that. :worthy:

PP10822

I've said it about thousand times already but I just love loveeeeeee him. What a beast he is, and that turn yesterday, even Xavi would be proud of that. :worthy:

That's Busi's trademark turn, the reverse 360 turn (With the outside of his foot). What made it even better was that it was almost in slow motion, he couldn't have been more relaxed, making Robinho look like a fool.

X

xaviniesta

too bad they never show his moves in slowmotion and replays. thats what i hate about the broadcasting whoever works there. if there is a sitation where a player does a skill and 10 second later theres a foul, what do you think they show? of course the foul. i've said that before already - i hope the FIFA's new rule will come soon, where they don't show any replays of the conroversial situations (offsides, penalties, red cards etc) the fans are watching the games and it seems to me that they only want to talk about the referees, was it a foul or not etc. thats getting pretty embarresing. show more the good side of football and in time people will again talk more about football, not referees, conspiracies etc.

Last edited:

Yugi

does busi smoke ganja before matches? I mean, the fucker is so relaxed that even me lying in a bed and listening to music is more stressed

Maria

too bad they never show his moves in slowmotion and replays. thats what i hate about the broadcasting whoever works there. if there is a sitation where a player does a skill and 10 second later theres a foul, what do you think they show? of course the foul. i've said that before already - i hope the FIFA's new rule will come soon, where they don't show any replays of the conroversial situations (offsides, penalties, red cards etc) the fans are watching the games and it seems to me that they only want to talk about the referees, was it a foul or not etc. thats getting pretty embarresing. show more the good side of football and in time people will again talk more about football, not referees, conspiracies etc.
This..
It appears that lately the referees are the most important part of a game of football and it's really depressing.

F

Flavia

This..
It appears that lately the referees are the most important part of a game of football and it's really depressing.
But they do interfere. Some referees have balls and not afraid to call fouls, penalties, but others seem to be intimidated by players, teams or supporters, or are just bad. They should be more like chuck norris.

PP10822

Those dragbacks and turns were glorious to watch. Such an intense match but still looked like he was just walking around the pitch with ease.

Home of Barca Fans