Sergio Busquets

Tezemery

PbFWx.jpg

xavisionary

I'm a bit out of step with the Spanish national team, so is Busi guaranteed a starting place at the Euros? Looking at the midfield I'd go for

Busi-Xavi
Iniesta-Silva-Fabregas

Just unsure if Alonso isn't going to pip him to his spot, or will he have Cesc's?

Alissa

Please don't you ever leave Barça (unless you go to Juve :D). The game yesterday showed once again how important he is to the system, the passing game can only reach a flawless level when he's around. And the security that he gives Xavi is imense, Xavi has a lot more work to do without Busquets on the field (as much as I love Keita he's no Busquets). He somehow completes Barça. My second favourite Barça player, I freaking love him.

PP10822

Please don't you ever leave Barça (unless you go to Juve :D). The game yesterday showed once again how important he is to the system, the passing game can only reach a flawless level when he's around. And the security that he gives Xavi is imense, Xavi has a lot more work to do without Busquets on the field (as much as I love Keita he's no Busquets). He somehow completes Barça. My second favourite Barça player, I freaking love him.

And Barcelona conceded 3 at home! to Granada. Busi would have covered Alves on both penalty incidents and made a tackle or interception and he would have won the header for Granada's first goal. With Busi it could have been 6 or 7-0.

Home of Barca Fans