Sergio Busquets

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
My favorite player getting to display better performances than the fan-favorite!! Quite some achievement dear Busi... Keep getting better and prove that you are indeed the NEW Guardiola as you are widely-regarded. Just remember that you don't have to prove any thing to any body so just keep it simple which is when you are the best :)

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's no more played a deep-lying play-maker... He's become more like a second-striker for Arsenal off late!!
Guardiola does love Busi a LOT as far as I see it, that's why even though he does some silly mistakes now & then he keeps giving him chances week in week out. Not the case with Bojan!! One could argue that Bojan was brought in by Rjikaard and hence he keeps neglecting him for Pedro. But then he does play Henry more than Pedro even though Pedro was miles ahead of Henry this season!!

Zqa-

That doesn't make Busquets the new Guardiola. Their playing style is not even close to each other.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
That doesn't make Busquets the new Guardiola. Their playing style is not even close to each other.

It is some what... He some times makes those killer-passes which are Xaviesque! Did that during Confed. Cup, did that during pre-season and that pass for Ibra against Ath.Madrid was just too good!!

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
My favorite player getting to display better performances than the fan-favorite!! Quite some achievement dear Busi... Keep getting better and prove that you are indeed the NEW Guardiola as you are widely-regarded. Just remember that you don't have to prove any thing to any body so just keep it simple which is when you are the best :)

Wait, what? He has to prove he's the new Guardiola, but he doesn't have to prove anything to anybody?

And to compare him to Guardiola is just wrong, he should be making a name of his own and not being a parallel of any other player... Hopefully he'll come along well, but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Wait, what? He has to prove he's the new Guardiola, but he doesn't have to prove anything to anybody?

And to compare him to Guardiola is just wrong, he should be making a name of his own and not being a parallel of any other player... Hopefully he'll come along well, but let's not get ahead of ourselves...

When I said he need not prove any thing to any body, I meant he need not try to show extra ordinary ball control or extra ordinary dribbling or some thing... Remember in the season starting he took too much time on the ball before passing, eventually making some kind of mistake!! That was definitely not because he lacks quality or some thing, it was just like he was trying to do too much or some thing. See he might think in this way, he got to show he's better on ball than Yaya to gain more time on field with Barca to make sure he gets to start ahead of the grand-father Senna or Xabi Alonso for Spain during WC!! He's not an experienced player or a definite-starter for the WC and that would have a huge impact on his game IMO... But that is some thing that is being taken care of lately isn't it?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I don't think so, to be honest. Cesc is the new Guardiola, according to Guardiola.

steady on.

xavi is the new guardiola, according to guardiola years ago.

cesc is the new xavi (or the new new guardiola).

and FRAN~! is the new pele.

Home of Barca Fans