Sergio Busquets

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Iniesta. :lol:

Iniesta makes Messi look like Puyol. he's NEVER a candidate for Captaincy.

after Puyi, it's Xavi. after Xavi, it should either be Piqué or Busquets. no one else is anything like as good a candidate as those two.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I feel Messi is developing some leadership characteristics. I may be confusing it with a rebellious attitude but I don't think he will remain within his shell for too long. I think Messi can become your captain with Pique and Busi his sidekicks.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I feel Messi is developing some leadership characteristics. I may be confusing it with a rebellious attitude but I don't think he will remain within his shell for too long. I think Messi can become your captain with Pique and Busi his sidekicks.

Just what Messi needs, another reason to inflate his ego.

I don't like the idea of your best offensive player being captain either, it's a sketchy track record.

The post-Xavi captain should be Busquets. Pique is too much of a dickhead.

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb

I don't like the idea of your best offensive player being captain either, it's a sketchy track record.

Yup that is why Rooney was never made captain for united on a permanent basis.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire

In reality, I want it to finish his career like it finished Raul's.

Zincubus

Banned
Gracies Busquets- I always recognised, that you are one of Barcas most important players ever! Gracies Gracies Gracies!:worthy:

He's possibly ,y favourite player currently , seriously !

He's so skilful , it's ridiculous !

I always sigh a relief when I see he's on the pitch or team sheet as we always play well when he's there and yet seem tombe disjointed when he's absent . I read he was the second name on Pep's team sheet !

So under-rated and will always be remembered form the "peekaboo" incident when he was practically a kid . So sad .

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
di-2ZQK.gif

Home of Barca Fans