Sergio Busquets

M

mitkoa7x

Busquets: "Of course we miss Puyol and Villa, on and off the pitch, but those who are there will try to replace them as good as possible."

Busquets: "Want to start working with the new coach, the new signings, if any. Jordi Alba? Good player, we'd be delighted if he joined us."

Busquets: "I'm already looking forward to next season. We're always motivated, we're an ambitious team, that will never change." [md]

Busquets: "The appointment of Vilanova was the best choice, we're all very happy. The philosophy will stay the same." [mundo deportivo]

from barcastuff

M

mitkoa7x

Busquets: "Bad pitch affects both? If you move the 3-point line further away in basketball, it affects more team who shoots more 3-pointers"

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Alissa

Busquets: "Bad pitch affects both? If you move the 3-point line further away in basketball, it affects more team who shoots more 3-pointers"

:worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

Lol I adore you Busquets but that has to be one of the most stupid statements I've read regarding this matter. Too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Galning

I get what he's trying to say.. it all depends on the way you play. Obviously a bad pitch will affect Spain the most of all teams.

M

mitkoa7x

Lol I adore you Busquets but that has to be one of the most stupid statements I've read regarding this matter. Too funny. :lol: :lol: :lol:

SetWidth250-71528868-sergio-busquets.jpg

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
I get what he's trying to say.. it all depends on the way you play. Obviously a bad pitch will affect Spain the most of all teams.
Its true that bad pitches affects teams that like to pass a lot but its great to see our players getting on with it like true sportsman should do.

PP10822

Spain seriously need to drop Xabi Alonso, he gets in Busquets' way all the time. Busquets can do the DM job on his own but because Alonso is there in the way they both have hardly anything to do, they both play average. Busi and Xavi can boss the midfield on their own, then spain could play an extra striker or attacking mid.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If everyone was fit, Spain should play:

Valdés
Ramos? Piqué Puyol Alba
Xavi Busquets Iniesta
Pedro Cesc Villa

Hahahaha, and then Madrid would be on fire!

But seriously, Alonso needs to be dropped and not in favor of Martinez!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Spain seriously need to drop Xabi Alonso, he gets in Busquets' way all the time. Busquets can do the DM job on his own but because Alonso is there in the way they both have hardly anything to do, they both play average. Busi and Xavi can boss the midfield on their own, then spain could play an extra striker or attacking mid.

True, there was a point in the match where I saw them literally run into each other.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!

I thought of Montoya too, but he hasn't been called up for the absolute NT yet, so that will have to wait, but not for long though, the kid keeps improving at a steady pace, mwahahahaha! Sack VdB and sign Pep and the deal is complete!

F

Flavia

barcastuff
Official: Further tests have shown Busquets suffered a serious knee contusion but no injury in yesterday's game against Ireland

Hmm... I don't like this.

Home of Barca Fans