Sergio Busquets

PP10822

Played better but clearly no fucks were given by Busi as Xabi Alonso and Xavi were sooo desperate to get on the ball all the time. Busi will step up his game when it is needed.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I think I finally understand why Busquets is hated so much outside of Barca.
Cheating bastard! :angry:

Don't understand , a DM commits a foul and the referee denies it . How come the player is a cheating bastard ? Is he making the calls ? Don't be so absurd .

Last edited:

Yugo Count Dante

I think I finally understand why Busquets is hated so much outside of Barca.
Cheating bastard! :angry:
A disgrace display, and you're right... now I finally know how others feel about him.

Unlike the Croats he didn't dive a single time in this game (exagerrated a bit though, but never feigned an injury)

Do you want me to download the game and make a whine compilation? that facial expression how he almost got murdered is just so stupid, and act holy when they do shit.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Possibly Spains best player on the night. I don't think he misplaced a single pass, and he prevented the Croats from scoring in the end with a cheeky tug of the shirt which should have been a penalty (but then again there were probably other fouls in the area as well).

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Do you want me to download the game and make a whine compilation? that facial expression how he almost got murdered is just so stupid, and act holy when they do shit.
Did he DIVE? No he didn't. Did he go down when fouled? Yes. Did he look like he was in pain? Yes. Did he roll around like a Pepe? No.
Did the Croats dive? Yes. Did they go down when fouled? Yes. Did they look like they were about to die? Yes. Did they roll around/lay still pretending (or not) to be injured? Yes.

Examples:
Srna trying to earn a free kick towards the end, that Croat defender winning a free kick from Silva, that defender winning a free kick from Torres, that Croat lying on the floor for about a minute after Ramos' challenge (possibly not exaggeration, I'll give you that), most of Iniestas "fouls".

AzaR

anteater_rah.gif

BarcaGirl

Did he DIVE? No he didn't. Did he go down when fouled? Yes. Did he look like he was in pain? Yes. Did he roll around like a Pepe? No.
Did the Croats dive? Yes. Did they go down when fouled? Yes. Did they look like they were about to die? Yes. Did they roll around/lay still pretending (or not) to be injured? Yes.

For god's sake, please stop. You're making a fool of yourself.

M

mitkoa7x

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
If it was even a mistake that was for the referee to call . Why the fuck is all the hate about for Busi ??? ridiculous stuff . :angry:

Home of Barca Fans