Sergio Busquets

Yugo Count Dante

Don't know what to say really. Was pissed at Busi for clinging to his head to milk a yellow when noone touched his head.
As for penalty, don't know if it was him but it was blatant penalty with two hands shirt pulling.
Is Sergio a cunt for playacting? Don't think so. We always knew it was part of his game. It's refs fault for falling for some of his antics.
Yes you're right, but that doesn't change the fact he conforms with cheating when everyone knows it.

And yes the penalty decisions is not on the PLAYERS but did you guys see the freaking reactions? disgraceful to say at least, it just builds dirty character if not being piece of cheating **** after all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I had few beers too many in me to be too pissed at him but what can you do. Over now, best to move on.

UberNjufer

I'm not sure how the rules in here work,i wrote that busquets DOES DIVE A LOT and it got deleted but post from barcelonista that starts with 'BITCH PLEASE' obviously doesnt bother anyone.I wont bother myself going around looking which posts have been deleted every time,but some notification would be nice

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
The freaking reactions? Could you share them please? (Serious question, I'm NOT trolling or trying to piss you off)

Yugo Count Dante

I'm not sure how the rules in here work,i wrote that busquets DOES DIVE A LOT and it got deleted but post from barcelonista that starts with 'BITCH PLEASE' obviously doesnt bother anyone.I wont bother myself going around looking which posts have been deleted every time,but some notification would be nice
:beer2:

The freaking reactions? Could you share them please? (Serious question, I'm NOT trolling or trying to piss you off)

Are you going to deny that as a neutral football fan Bus-quests isn't a frustrating player that tryes to smear cards to the opponent? it's just not okay to go along even if he's such a good player.

It builds character and is not needed in sports to behave like that.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I think I finally understand why Busquets is hated so much outside of Barca.
Cheating bastard! :angry:
wgugzr.jpg

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Are you going to deny that as a neutral football fan Bus-quests isn't a frustrating player that tryes to smear cards to the opponent? it's just not okay to go along even if he's such a good player.

It builds character and is not needed in sports to behave like that.

Do not try to run away from the question . What freaking reactions you were talking about ? Show it.

veryfatchocobo

lol this guy gets sooo lucky. obvious PK denied. We have to understand that he's pretty much hated for his diving and what happened today. No one should deny his absolute technical ability though.

Home of Barca Fans