Sergio Busquets

JamDav1982

Im sure that Busi doesnt want to leave, but he deserves a new contract. Considering his importance to this team, his salary is low at the moment. I truly think he deserves a similar salary to Xavi's and Iniesta's.

If he stays long enough and repeats the success of Xavi and Iniesta then he will get that type of contract and be amongst the top earners.

The pay that Xavi and Iniesta is on is down to 10/12 years in the first team and what they have done for the club. Not just on current ability.

Busquets will clearly get there and he will at this rate go down as the best DM ever, but its good to keep the higher contracts there as motivation to keep progressing.

X

xaviniesta

i'm,sure busquets wont make any fuss about his salary though. just as much as xavi and iniesta? he might be just as important as those two atm (ask xavi) but i dont thing it would be a great move to give him the same salary as xavi and iniesta (who are just behind messi)
.. maybe theyll give us Kompany and joe hart..

ummm... no thank you ;)

Clockwise

Buccaneer
yeah I can see it happening

when Casillas wins Ballon D´Or :troll:

thumbs-up.gif

Theconomist

It's incredible how Busquets went from underrated to one of the most overrated players on barcaforums in less than 2 years. Busquets is a great player, he fits us well and he's the sort of player the club holds on to. If City offer 50 millions for him I wouldn't think about it twice tho, sell him, repay some debt, buy a real CB and a cheap DM to cover for Song.

JamDav1982

It's incredible how Busquets went from underrated to one of the most overrated players on barcaforums in less than 2 years. Busquets is a great player, he fits us well and he's the sort of player the club holds on to. If City offer 50 millions for him I wouldn't think about it twice tho, sell him, repay some debt, buy a real CB and a cheap DM to cover for Song.

Are you for real?!!!!!

Busquets is the fourth most important player on the team after Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

Wouldnt take 100m for him as he couldnt possibly be replaced.

E

estranged

:lol: Ciity

As if Busquets would ever leave Barca. He has blaugrana running through his veins, plus he's simply irreplaceable.

Wouterinho

That might just be the trigger that completely ends this Barcelona era. Busquets is far more important that most people think, those who truly understand the Barcelona-game understand the importance of Busquets in the team.

Andersen22

I can't even believe people are arguing about him getting sold. I'll bet 100 bucks he won't leave Barca for at least another 5 years...

Home of Barca Fans