Sergio Busquets

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He exaggerates sometimes, but to say it cannot hurt is perhaps a bit naive. You don't need to sustain an injury or have your leg broken for it to be painful.

Sometimes a tackle can be really painful, but be shaken off after 10 minutes so you can keep on playing. Had a few of those...

Last edited:
it's alves who milks it, not busquets.
What busquets is guilty of is intentionally going down when drawing a foul can make a difference. Same with tactical fouls. Otherwise he doesn't act for the sake of it.

Alik

Respectfully disagree

You have to go 5 years back though. There haven't been any incidents with him recently, but he's still has a reputation because of that peekaboo incident vs Inter.

Neymar has also cut down on the diving last season, I was pleased to see.

Horatio

You're welcome
Hmmm..the second video of Busquets(the one against United with Nani) doesn't even look like a dive to me. It looks like Nani is kicking Busquets behind leg.

Other two videos are hilarious. In the last one even Busquets was embarrassed lol.

Jombi

Hmmm..the second video of Busquets(the one against United with Nani) doesn't even look like a dive to me. It looks like Nani is kicking Busquets behind leg.

Other two videos are hilarious. In the last one even Busquets was embarrassed lol.

In the last one from 2011, he got hit in the back of his head. Another better video from a different angle shows it. So that wasnt a dive either.

Stric

Could have cost us with his blunder pass.

When he is focused he is world class, but even on his best day, he still has a tendency to randomly make a blunder in a very dangerous area. Sometimes it's a pass, sometimes a failed, unnecessary trick.

Home of Barca Fans