Sergio Busquets

anguy

When he is focused he is world class, but even on his best day, he still has a tendency to randomly make a blunder in a very dangerous area. Sometimes it's a pass, sometimes a failed, unnecessary trick.

Acttually that's the natural result of his game. He tries to KEEP the ball, to keep the possession. Surely he could just kick it away in many cases, but that would mean possession for opponent, an opportunity that could result in chances and goals. So him risking and keeping the ball results in opponents having less chances, he's protecting our defense in that way.

Neymessi

Neymar & him have the best flop compilation ever

Great players, great actors as well

People who still call busi and neymar divers don't watch barca matches anymore or never have.Neymar in particular has stopped diving drastically.He dives much lesser than an average player does.So does busi

Last edited:

Jombi

People who still call busi and neymar divers don't watch barca matches anymore or never have.Neymar in particular has stopped diving drastically.He dives much lesser than an average player does.

It's really surprising to see some Barca fans still claim that Busquets is a diver. It really shows that some Barca fans never watch the games and havent done for many years.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Like Serena pointed out, it could be because his eyes are glued on a single player when he watches our games......

F

Flavia

I'm a fan, not a fanboy. Learn the difference.

It took me 30 secs, first 3 results with "Busquets dive" on Youtube.

Because yt is the source of truth of the world? Busquets has a reputation that doesn't correspond to reality. He's not a diver.

Observer

Banned
Don't get me wrong, he probably is MoTM most of the times in a Barca match, great player, his touch is 2nd to none. But you gotta ack both good and wrong.

that's proving my point, not yours. Busquets milks it only to gain an advantage in important games. He does these things on purpose and seldom out of habit. When barça has a clear lead he doesn't give a shit.

So he only does it when it counts, thanks.

Alik

[youtube]/watch?v=xSLxa3MYMcw[/youtube]

Took me 5 seconds on Youtube.

Clearly, Messi is also a diver. (And not only that)

Darko

He's not a diver, he does exaggerate contact, but he doesn't dive often. So basically just like any football player.

God Serena

What the fuck does youtube prove? Searching specifically for "Busquets dive" will obviously return results of him diving, by the way. Just in case you didn't know.

Yannik

busquets.png

busquets.png

Last edited:

Observer

Banned
[youtube]/watch?v=xSLxa3MYMcw[/youtube]

Took me 5 seconds on Youtube.

Clearly, Messi is also a diver. (And not only that)

Yea, well a video (visual evidence) is different than an opinion.

What the fuck does youtube prove? Searching specifically for "Busquets dive" will obviously return results of him diving, by the way. Just in case you didn't know.

Stop with the hyperventilation, watch the video, and comment again.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans