Sergio Busquets

JamDav1982

Pace in team helps him and FDJ now covering for him when presses high up park.

The pace in front line is pinning back defences and midfield more and often Busquets is in 15/20 yds of space.

When teams try to play higher line to close in midfield... Barca have no qualms about going over the top early to punish them for it and make them think twice about doing it again.

Cant run back and struggles with slow legs in tight areas but when left in space still useful when can impose tactics on other team.

Zidane82

El Pulpo, the unsung hero who always goes unnoticed in a win but is the first one to be blamed for a loss, Sergio Busquets deserves some appreciation💥

Messi983

Busquets: "I understand the criticism for the veterans. That is how football works. We lost the important Champions League matches. Not only us, we were several players, but they focused on only 3 or 4 of us."

Lol, another cheap excuse for his amigos.

Is he not aware they were always protected by Catalan media while foreigners like Raki, MATS and Suarez were thrown under the bus?

Really can't stand this guy as our captain, lol.

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Busquets: "I understand the criticism for the veterans. That is how football works. We lost the important Champions League matches. Not only us, we were several players, but they focused on only 3 or 4 of us."

Lol, another cheap excuse for his amigos.

Is he not aware they were always protected by Catalan media while foreigners like Raki, MATS and Suarez were thrown under the bus?

Really can't stand this guy as our captain, lol.

I always thought he was smarter than the rest, but turns out he's just as deluded.

FinBarcelonafan

Year after year you lose in embarrassing fashion. That's not bad luck and totally deserved criticism.

They were not good enough. Simple as that.

Sadly they still play it "oh bad luck, wasn't my fault".

Temptation

Can Barca fans put a finger on any particular player they wanna buy as the long term Busquets replacement???

Have our in-forum "experts" identified any players to keep an eye on for this role??

Gnidrologist

Don't need his "replacement", but different setup. Busi is very special player that has no analogues in world football. If we will think in terms of "Busquets replacment" we're be hitting brick wall. For me DJ. Pedri, Gavi/Kessie/Nico lineup should work just fine.

Home of Barca Fans