Sergio Busquets

Messi983

This club have been around since 1899, and have gone through so many all-time greats, some GOAT tier players during their time, yet this is the player they managed to convince themselves they cannot live without.

:lol:

Stunning!

True.

We deserve everything bad happening to us as long as we'll continue to play this fossil.

On a bright side, only around 200 games more of suffering I guess.

Really happy we at least have FCB Femeni team as something I look forward to watch.

Messi983

I would wish for an injury for this guy to save us from his horror shows, but it's statistically impossible as he doesn't make any physical challenges, doesn't tackle, and doesn't break a sprint.

The man has no shame either and will continue to start till 2025.

Can't get injured when you don't have muscles.

fergus90

He's going to be starting every game next season, it's inevitable. The only hope is he's not convinced to sign an extension beyond 2023.

Iniesta Ultra

We should play Busquets as false 9. That way he can sit there, wiggle and pirouette on the ball and lose all liability of dangerous turnovers.

Perfect to get the ball, Do a Busquets special turn and put through Ferran and Alba.

Xavi has brought out some goalscoring ability out of him too.

-----Mats-----
Araujo-Christensen-Pique-Riqui Puig
----Soler-Kessie-Pedri-----
---Alba-Busquets-Ferran---

You serious about Puig and Alba's positions? You think Soler's better than Torre?

Bobo32

I like the line-up :)
Alba on the wrong side and Kessie in the team is very suspicious, but Busquets as a treq could very well work very well. He'd need movement around him, but he could find the gap as well there as he finds the gap in the deeper space, and one touch himself out of it just as well or better when he could play with a bit more risk. I have thought about this before, and like the idea. Maybe someone like Frenkie could find Busquets better than he could make himself available for Busquets?
Puig on the LB is ridiculous at first glance, but the lineup will be asymmetric with Araujo making it more of a back three, and Puig could be a sort of deep playmaker from there. It is more ridiculous to have Puig outside of the lineup, and even more so permanently outside the lineup for 2 months...

delancey

❗️Busquets, Piqu? & Alba deferred a large part of their salaries to help Bar?a during the pandemic. The club has to pay it back to them.

? The three captains are also set to earn certain bonuses as they approach the end of their contracts.

Source: ffpolo, sergisole

Bonuses for what exacly? 😂

khaled_a_d

❗️Busquets, Piqu? & Alba deferred a large part of their salaries to help Bar?a during the pandemic. The club has to pay it back to them.

? The three captains are also set to earn certain bonuses as they approach the end of their contracts.

Bonuses for what exacly? ��

Loyalty bonus is my guess.
It is sort of standard unfortunately, you get paid for not asking to leave (since players get sign-in bonus with new teams)

Barcilliant

Bonuses for what exacly? 😂

Bonuses for seven consecutive years of European humiliations.

delancey

Loyalty bonus is my guess.
It is sort of standard unfortunately, you get paid for not asking to leave (since players get sign-in bonus with new teams)

The fact that these old worn out players are being rewarded for leading the team into darkness shows the gross ineptitude in managing the salary structure within the club. Liverpool sets an industry wide standard of what prudent financial management should look like.

To add insult to injury, these grandpas continue to play every game, despite lackluster performances, while players like De Jong, who should be occupying Busquets position, get substituted before Busi in every darn fixture. An aging squad, failure upon failure, and yet these Catalan players receive loyalty bonuses into their mid 30s (and beyond?). It is highly irresponsible.

This idea that any type of meritocracy exists within the club is categorically false. Busquets and Xavi are best friends, hence why Busquets always plays without exception. Amigos don?t bench their amigos!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans