Sergio Busquets

xXKonan

Feels like the last three coaches we had which includes Xavi, all believe the idea they can still get something out of Busi.

But all the results are the same. He's basically an empty toothpaste tube, and these guys are just squeezing out air at this point and no paste. Too lazy to go to the store and buy a new tube and they try to convince people there's still toothpaste in there but there isn't.

Gnidrologist

How much would it cost to hire someone in Barca to break this guy's legs?

Seems that's the only way he'll leave us alone. Because he has no shame, and Xavi has no shame making him an auto starter either.
Yeah, as cynical as it is to say, i hope he gets season ending injury at this point. For the sake of the club. The humiliation is guaranteed with this old dog.

wisconsincule

It is a shame that he’s a shoe horned starter at this stage. I’m fine with him starting against shitty Liga teams but we all know the inevitable will happen in the Champions League.

Zidane82

Seems that's the only way he'll leave us alone. Because he has no shame, and Xavi has no shame making him an auto starter either.

You should be disgusted with yourself... at least have a little respect for one of our legendary players

Zidane82

Yeah, as cynical as it is to say, i hope he gets season ending injury at this point. For the sake of the club. The humiliation is guaranteed with this old dog.

You also need to get a grip .

There is no way that true Barca fans would say this kind of thing about one of our greatest players . You have overstepped the mark

Last edited:

Messi983

He's basically unbreakable. Has no bones nor muscles in his body.

malvolio

Idiotic stuff from both [MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION] and [MENTION=16704]Gnidrologist[/MENTION]. Get it together lads!

Gnidrologist

You also need to get a grip .

There is no way that true Barca fans souls say this kind of thing about one of our greatest players . You have overstepped the mark
I'm Barca fan, you're Busquets fan. Busquets guarantees Barca another humiliation on international scene. You want that, i don't.

mc_lovin

Personally I will reserve my judgement about Busquets for now. It's the first time in ages that we have build a logical team around him (or in general).

Everyone starts from zero in my book. No more Lenglets next to Pique, zero pace upfront, having to scramble together any kind of attack really (Abde, Jutgla, Braithwaite, Griezmann, Demir etc pp),...

Zidane82

Personally I will reserve my judgement about Busquets for now. It's the first time in ages that we have build a logical team around him (or in general).

Everyone starts from zero in my book. No more Lenglets next to Pique, zero pace upfront, having to scramble together any kind of attack really (Abde, Jutgla, Braithwaite, Griezmann, Demir etc pp),...

Exactly

He ran the game in the first half as per usual against Juve
That said Pjanic replaced him for the second half and did well , I thought

Zidane82

I'm Barca fan, you're Busquets fan. Busquets guarantees Barca another humiliation on international scene. You want that, i don't.

You missed my point .
You cannot be a true Barca fan of you are wishing injury on our players

That applies to all of our players not just the legendary ones

Home of Barca Fans