Sergio Busquets

Zidane82

What about Wolves and Barca with Xavi booting Trincao out? Surely that must mean Trincao is trash since how would you know more than two teams and Xavi?

Now please do respond to this post instead of dodging it. Want to see how you weasel your way out of this one :coffee:

I still think Trincao will be a great player .. he is currently not at the level of Raphinha though so I have no problem with moving him on .

Had we lost Dembele and not signed Raphinha then it is a different question

Zidane82

Busqs is still the main piece in our jigsaw ... I appreciate that he will have to be replaced eventually but he has another couple of years yet.

Take the hate goggles off and just watch as he moves around , giving angles and options to the other players in just about EVERY attack or build up - he is like an extra man not the liability so many of you make him out to be .

Xavi knows best ...

Kul_z

Busqs is still the main piece in our jigsaw ... I appreciate that he will have to be replaced eventually but he has another couple of years yet.

Take the hate goggles off and just watch as he moves around , giving angles and options to the other players in just about EVERY attack or build up - he is like an extra man not the liability so many of you make him out to be .

Xavi knows best ...

He would give best option and angles to the other players 30.june 2023. Cant wait for that day

Zidane82

He would give best option and angles to the other players 30.june 2023. Cant wait for that day

Come back here a few months after that to report how we are doing without him ..

Our beautiful, free flowing play MAY well be a thing of the past by then

These link up players are always under appreciated by the fans ..not the people who know ...

###
Nicknamed "the water-carrier" (French: le porteur d'eau) by former France teammate Eric Cantona, Deschamps was an intelligent and hard-working defensive midfielder who excelled at winning back possession and subsequently starting attacking plays .

Last edited:

Givenchy

same as usual

fine on the ball but totally useless without it, can't run. The RB situation and this guy will prevent us competing for a CL.

Gnidrologist

The center of the field in front of defenses completely abandoned as always and this crap Juve can do whatever they want there. The linchpin quarterback effect.

KingLeo10

How much would it cost to hire someone in Barca to break this guy's legs?

Seems that's the only way he'll leave us alone. Because he has no shame, and Xavi has no shame making him an auto starter either.

Temptation

How much would it cost to hire someone in Barca to break this guy's legs?

Seems that's the only way he'll leave us alone. Because he has no shame, and Xavi has no shame making him an auto starter either.

He's one of the star players/definite starters.

Can't see Xavi changing his opinion.

Only way out is if Busi wants to leave himself

Home of Barca Fans