Sergio Busquets

Zidane82

Imagine writing that, while shitting non stop on Raki and Sterling. You are also then criticising Lucho and Pep.

Pep dropped Sterling for large parts of this season and last . He only got back in the team when Grealish and Foden were both unavailable for a time .

Judoman

Says you who are basically criticising Xavi a Barca legend .. plus Luis Enrique and all the previous Barca and Spain managers
Dikwad

Quote my Xavi criticism asshole, please do or STFU. You not only lack self awareness, you are also a common liar.

Zidane82

Quote my Xavi criticism asshole, please do or STFU. You not only lack self awareness, you are also a common liar.

You still do not get it , do you ?
You guys criticise Xavi every time you slag off Busqs , questioning why he is playing .. guess who selects Busqs !!!

As regards your libellous ( and incorrect) comment about me being a liar .. lies have to be intentional not down to carelessness or poor memory .

Definition:

liar - a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly. prevaricator. beguiler, cheater, deceiver, trickster, slicker, - someone who leads you to believe something that is not true. false witness, perjurer - a person who deliberately gives false testimony.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

You guys criticise Xavi every time you slag off Busqs , questioning why he is playing .. guess who selects Busqs !!!

The difference is, nobody else says coaches are infallible. You're the only one who says that.

So nobody else is a hypocrite, you are. Not hard to understand.

Zidane82

The difference is, nobody else says coaches are infallible. You're the only one who says that.

So nobody else is a hypocrite, you are. Not hard to understand.

When have I said that coaches are infallible!?

They all make the occasional mistake .

That is hardly the same as Xavi and Pep both had Busquets has the FIRST name on the team sheet for every game.

That suggests that Xavi , Pep and LE ( all Barca legends) all hold Busquets in very high regards- as do I .

Not hard to understand

Judoman

As regards your libellous ( and incorrect) comment about me being a liar .. lies have to be intentional not down to carelessness or poor memory .

Definition:

liar - a person who has lied or who lies repeatedly. prevaricator. beguiler, cheater, deceiver, trickster, slicker, - someone who leads you to believe something that is not true. false witness, perjurer - a person who deliberately gives false testimony.

You lied about Busq playing great in a match he wasn't even a part off.

You whine about people criticizing coaches (by criticizing players) while you have hundreds of post doing the exact same thing.

You can quote definitions all you want. Based on your post history (facts) you are a liar and a hypocrite. Unless you can explain how you saw Busq playing great in a match he didn't even appear in.

JamDav1982

Show me and I will explain

Nah dont need you to 'explain' and try to lie way out of it.

Fact.. you claimed Busquets was brilliant in game he didnt play in.. which tells all need to know about how little anything is based on performance.

Keep happy clapping for Busquets and just blindly claiming he is still a top player after all of his humiliations.

Last edited:

ajnotkeith

When have I said that coaches are infallible!?

They all make the occasional mistake .

That is hardly the same as Xavi and Pep both had Busquets has the FIRST name on the team sheet for every game.

That suggests that Xavi , Pep and LE ( all Barca legends) all hold Busquets in very high regards- as do I .

Not hard to understand

Why does Rakitic have 300 odd appearances for Barca? I thought he sucked according to you.

Why do you think you know more than the coaches that played him? They are actual pro football coaches who have sparkling careers in football and you are just an armchair expert. Get back to your FIFA game.

See how that works? It isn't fair to shut down someone's opinion by claiming all managers are unquestionable, as we may as well never give any of our takes on football again.

Barcilliant

He should have been relied on less time as time went by, but he gave us 8 top class years, with the majority of that being the best DM in the world. We just became spoiled as a fanbase IMO.

Think about it. This place is a fucking dump of negativity and moaning, and even last season we had a domestic double in our hands in the final 2-3 games of the season.

It's a travesty how spoiled Barca fans are, but in the next years, this one including, we're gonna get purified of this sense of self-entitlement.

It's not self entitlement,it's STANDARDS. Barca standards are challenging for CL and La Liga every season. Also 8f we lose in Europe we should lose with dignity. FFS we lost in the El to fucking Frankfurt. We have the same flaws,we do the same thing expecting a different result. One common factor in our European humiliations is Busquets looking like a fish out of water, floundering and gasping for water. Yet the club keeps him because he was great when Xaviesta were there.

Barcilliant

Humiliated in europe every year since 2011 and guy survives as central man team is built on tactically at 34.

Barca are a not even a laughing stock any more they are starting to become an irrelevance.

Exactly. People don't even hate us anymore. We are considered good for a laugh. People have a chuckle when we lose now because we WERE ONCE A GREAT CLUB. Even if our European exits were more dignified people would still take us seriously.

Barcilliant

Yeah, Xavi and Iniesta carried him. Or as most savants in here are saying - they were baby sitting him.

Where did you get your UEFA A license mate?

You don't even need a UEFA licence to see the obvious. Why don't you go back and actually watch those defeats in Europe again. Watch that 0-4 and 0-3 loss to PSG and Juve respectively. Watch Busquets get blown away by Bayern in those 0-4 and 0-3 losses. Actually watch the matches and then come back and spout your fanboy bullshit.

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly. People don't even hate us anymore. We are considered good for a laugh. People have a chuckle when we lose now because we WERE ONCE A GREAT CLUB. Even if our European exits were more dignified people would still take us seriously.

Exactly. This is what Milan and Manu have been or are still. Good feel teams to follow for opponent fans.

Home of Barca Fans