Sergio Busquets

JamDav1982

Maybe I should have said a couple of days ago .,
We do not get ALL of Barca games in England

Nice try and game was four days before hand and you said 'last night' when played Celta day before.

Truth is you blindly claimed Busquets played well in game you didnt watch as just admitted didnt watch it.

Zidane82

Nice try and game was four days before hand and you said 'last night' when played Celta day before.

Truth is you blindly claimed Busquets played well in game you didnt watch as just admitted didnt watch it.
It was not 4 days before.. wrong again

Plus I did not admit to not watching it .. I was trying to explain how I may have got confused.. I do not recall watching or not watching it - is the truth

Last edited:

JamDav1982

You are such a wind up mercy

Played Celta on 10th May
Played Betis on 7th May

So three days .. Einstein

You are dim.

You said 'last night' on 11th when game v Betis was four days prior on the 7th.

The game was four days before when you claimed Busi was brilliant 'just last night'.

You have admitted didnt watch Celta game and clearly just guessed Busi played and how he played now trying to say 'last night' was in reference to a game four days prior.

Zidane82

You are dim.

You said 'last night' on 11th when game v Betis was four days prior on the 7th.

The game was four days before when you claimed Busi was brilliant 'just last night'.

You have admitted didnt watch Celta game and clearly just guessed Busi played and how he played now trying to say 'last night' was in reference to a game four days prior.
Three days ..

JamDav1982

One of most pathetic performances ever seen from a Barca player.

Hiding as he absolutely cannot run or move in way any player at a top club should be able to.

Xavi... thinks he was great and best DM in worldest ever.

Home of Barca Fans